Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Elaida

Trakanon Raider
elaida has this method on lock down! lol
tired of fighting it. games not for me anymore. the drama doesn't interest me, fighting with adults over pve pixels doesn't interest me, and all the shouting and carrying on because lolinternet doesn't interest me. I had love for the game but meh. I kept on trying because I thought I made some good friends but even that now is meh. pixels breh.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
tired of fighting it. games not for me anymore. the drama doesn't interest me, fighting with adults over pve pixels doesn't interest me, and all the shouting and carrying on because lolinternet doesn't interest me. I had love for the game but meh. I kept on trying because I thought I made some good friends but even that now is meh. pixels breh.
Damn dude.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

You’ll always be Elaida the cool SK guild leader to me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
AA Exp is fine for now. But will the bonus end before the PoP AA speed up? If it does, it won't be fine, and alts won't be a thing on this server.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm

Ugh, right in the feels. This feeling hit me really hard on Phinny. I have more important things in my life. It's more fun to just like live my life and do things for me than to try and force enjoyment out of the game. It's crazy addictive, but once you're gone... It's hard to really ever justify going back. The vicarious updates through Tori and friends is enough for me. I can happily live my life not bending over backwards for pixels.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

yeah man i feel u, i dont even raid lol. best times were fippy.

Solkos

What funny is the major reason people even aimed at Faceless was all of the shit talking you and Join did. Without you retards sending cross server tells about "WORLD RECORDS and TL SUCKS" we probably wouldn't even have been at this point. In the end no one gives a fuck who you are or how many fake toons Faceless put into our guild. We focused on strategy like normal why we won and you havent even killed AHR yet. You people dont even realize what really went on behind the scenes yet.
I know I am a little late for this reply but I, Join (if you forgot the forum name), didn't talk all of the shit you are seeming to remember. In fact, I actually made a post on these forums almost a year ago stating that AoS on Phinny was the most organized capable raid force I had been part of on these TLPs. The officer core had (and has) great knowledge of the game and you ran a very efficient guild but it became a bit hard to overlook the integrity issues that were constant on Phinny.

I did make the claim that Lockjaw Faceless would have gave TL/AoS a run for their money and it showed on this server that Faceless still has the potential to win to but wasn't able to capitalize on Selos. Faceless had 40 complete keys but depleted the instance as Amtrak was killing AHR in open world with I think 29-35 (?). The race was pretty close and I say congratulations to Amtrak pulling this off. It was a very impressive accomplishment that hopefully you all had as much fun doing as we did!

Here is the TLDR section of the post I am referencing. Feel free to check out the whole post, if interested.
Lockjaw: Most true competition I have seen ever (Classic era).
AoS: Top orginized competitive force I have seen on a TLP.
Faceless: Very different on every server due to drastically different officer cores.

Last edited:

Radien

N00b
I know I am a little late for this reply but I, Join (if you forgot the forum name), didn't talk all of the shit you are seeming to remember. In fact, I actually made a post on these forums almost a year ago stating that AoS on Phinny was the most organized capable raid force I had been part of on these TLPs. The officer core had (and has) great knowledge of the game and you ran a very efficient guild but it became a bit hard to overlook the integrity issues that were constant on Phinny.

I did make the claim that Lockjaw Faceless would have gave TL/AoS a run for their money and it showed on this server that Faceless still has the potential to win to but wasn't able to capitalize on Selos. Faceless had 40 complete keys but depleted the instance as Amtrak was killing AHR in open world with I think 29-35 (?). The race was pretty close and I say congratulations to Amtrak pulling this off. It was a very impressive accomplishment that hopefully you all had as much fun doing as we did!

Here is the TLDR section of the post I am referencing. Feel free to check out the whole post, if interested.

Don't worry bud, it's nothing personal, these folks just like to conjure imaginative stories to make their EQ gaming more dramatic. Welcome to the club.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't worry bud, it's nothing personal, these folks just like to conjure imaginative stories to make their EQ gaming more dramatic. Welcome to the club.

Can you correct the record here since other people are apparently fabricating or exaggerating?

Exactly how much real money have you made from selling pixels in everquest?

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Faceless had 40 complete keys but depleted the instance as Amtrak was killing AHR in open world with I think 29-35 (?). The race was pretty close and I say congratulations to Amtrak pulling this off.

Was it though? What's it been like 3 more days and you haven't killed AHR or a Emp a second time?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

No ill will towards you or Faceless, the mud slinging was the 1% of Faceless and theyre gone now it seems so lets be friends.

I th

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Solkos

Was it though? What's it been like 3 more days and you haven't killed AHR or a Emp a second time?
Yes, don't go telling me it can't be cleared with 40 o_O
The race is over and instead of going for the very annoying clear with low numbers, leadership appears to be taking it easy and not burning its members out on a server with such fast unlocks.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yes, don't go telling me it can't be cleared with 40 o_O
The race is over and instead of going for the very annoying clear with low numbers, leadership appears to be taking it easy and not burning its members out on a server with such fast unlocks.

Pretty much. I haven't been on Selo for a few days but from what I understand they haven't bothered with AHR. Not like they've been in VT this whole time trying.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thyflesh Thyflesh just salty cuz he was the worst Necro in FE on agnarr. The amount of shit other guild necros talked about u was astounding

Meech

Molten Core Raider
I remember Thyflesh always in /say talking shit to other guilds. A glimpse into the life of an actual moron.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's about double so at least it's what they said it would be. It still feels pretty slow and we aren't even done with the event bonus so we'll see.

Yeah I think it needs more. Will see once PoP hits. But Future expansions take so much AA + sometimes a level increase.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

See I still enjoy the game(at least post kunark/velious) but the rest of that is pretty much spot on. Way too old to care about that crap anymore. Even in new games I don't care to try to be in some top 100 guild or such. Just play the style you want and try to enjoy it for as long as it's still fun and enjoyable.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Congrats Amtrak! Who would have thought a guild lead by a dude who only shows up to take all the loot and quit soon as expac is beat, couldn't lead a guild to victory!