Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I havent paid attention to EQ after like GoD. Apparently raid sizes shrink down. Now I'm questioning my wisdom in being enchanter#17 in the guild ;\

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Splat, I hope there's just enough rollback to where I looted that last bile piece I needed, but before I failed 2 silk combines that I am 100+ skill beyond trivial of.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anybody know how fast the DBG store mounts are? Also, they consider you "sitting" at all times for the purposes of medding, correct?

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anybody know how fast the DBG store mounts are? Also, they consider you "sitting" at all times for the purposes of medding, correct?

You are sitting any time you aren't doing an action on a mount. So no moving, casting, attacking, or non-instant abilities(things with cast times). If a server tick lands when you aren't doing an action, then you gain hp/mana as though you were sitting. If you were doing an action during the tick, you are considered standing.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Store mounts are 64 velocity. Same speed as the Chain Bridles which are ~ 100k plat.

• 1Mother of God

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Are fe and Amtrak racing to Quarm when pop opens or has fe given up and become q casual guild?

• 1Picard

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Anyone ever get a freeze up after scoring a kill in some zones? Freezes a couple seconds, then you get a frame, then sometimes a few more freezes, then it clears up.

It's not advanced loot, tried turning it off to no effect.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Anyone ever get a freeze up after scoring a kill in some zones? Freezes a couple seconds, then you get a frame, then sometimes a few more freezes, then it clears up.

It's not advanced loot, tried turning it off to no effect.

lots of weird lag since the patch

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Also, make sure to add exceptions to the EQ folder if you have any malware or virus scanner, including the Microsoft stuff.