Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Everytime I get to level cap in a class, something is nerfed. For 20+ years, necro lifetap dots worked even after the mob died. Now they don't. The only way you get full health from it now, is if the mob lives for 1:10 (counting loooong cast time here). How often does THAT happen in groups.

Stupid, unneeded change.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everytime I get to level cap in a class, something is nerfed. For 20+ years, necro lifetap dots worked even after the mob died. Now they don't. The only way you get full health from it now, is if the mob lives for 1:10 (counting loooong cast time here). How often does THAT happen in groups.

Stupid, unneeded change.
Yeah that along with these queues had me hang it up until Kunark/velious/fix server.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Stupid, unneeded change.

Bind Wound is op.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Didn't someone post a way to bypass the queue in here a few days ago, having trouble finding the post.

No way to bypass the queue. You certainly couldn't leave open a vendor window or create a level 1, bind underwater, and stay in a death loop.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Anyone looking to buy a full set of Wu's Fighting gear with an extra wristband? Will sell for 500 Plats or trade for large banded plate.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No way to bypass the queue. You certainly couldn't leave open a vendor window or create a level 1, bind underwater, and stay in a death loop.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Seems like they got rid of the AFK kick completely now...Anyone else notice this? I left a char logged in and just forgot about it and came back 9 hours later and still logged in.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I went purple on my permadeath Paladin tonight while I was soloing in Paw.

• 6Like
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I went purple on my permadeath Paladin tonight while I was soloing in Paw.

How are you gunna raid on a perma-death character? especially a tank.

don't most mobs early game have a death-touch mechanic?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How are you gunna raid on a perma-death character? especially a tank.

This is a solo only character, just doing it as kind of a fun challenge thing. Once I hit 50 it's like beating the game so I probably won't raid at all.

Zaide Zaide I missed it aswell, is there a clip?

Twitch embedding still doesn't work well, or at least I haven't figured it out on FoH but here's a link that should work.
www.twitch.tv/zaidegod/clip/AthleticQuaintCarrotCurseLit

I went from 185 to -25 hp in one round.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
This is a solo only character, just doing it as kind of a fun challenge thing. Once I hit 50 it's like beating the game so I probably won't raid at all.

Twitch embedding still doesn't work well, or at least I haven't figured it out on FoH but here's a link that should work.
www.twitch.tv/zaidegod/clip/AthleticQuaintCarrotCurseLit

I went from 185 to -25 hp in one round.

Oh my god. My heart sunk.

• 1Worf

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zaide, have you ever done a character where you do specific HARD solo challenges? (Not that a full SSF run to 50 isnt hard enough...).

I.e., Solo efreeti @ 50, solo break/clear a PoF, solo King Tranix (not sure if possible), solo Fungi Tunic King, etc?

I think that'd be an awesome stream to watch, and shed light on a lot of tricks used by knowledgable players as to how they do this shit. I'm close to doing PoF break solo, but still die a lot.

Last edited:

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really enjoy sitting in a 70 minute queue for two hours, and then having a friend who queued after me tell me they got in. I then realize that I somehow got removed from the queue, the game just did not tell me. Good times.

Edit: Apparently you can hit okay, requeue, and it lets you in shortly after....kind makes you wonder if they do somehow save your spot in this case.

• 1Like

Vedette

<Donor>
I really enjoy sitting in a 70 minute queue for two hours, and then having a friend who queued after me tell me they got in. I then realize that I somehow got removed from the queue, the game just did not tell me. Good times.

Edit: Apparently you can hit okay, requeue, and it lets you in shortly after....kind makes you wonder if they do somehow save your spot in this case.

Queue was a lot better tonight, overall. Not sure if it's people quitting, new games, or a little bit of both.