Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Also, just got out of a 2 hour group with Qeynos Militiamen, and then they proceeded to train the couple of us that were no in their guild.....was kind of funny, and kind of sad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

griscuck

True or False - Vise is the most incompetent blowhard on TLPs?

1592634328088.png

• 1Worf

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Would ENC/CLR be a stronger 2box for holding camps & making money or would NEC/CLR? Trying to find something to box with my CLR.

Vedette

<Donor>
True or False - Vise is the most incompetent blowhard on TLPs?

View attachment 279160

A guy on an alt account talking shit about a server from 2 years ago. I don't know what about a non-batphone guild is threatening you so much. The fact you felt the need to login to an alt account, and post some of Zaide's autistic child drawings just to try and stir shit. Hilarious shit man.

Post under your real account, coward.

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide, have you ever done a character where you do specific HARD solo challenges? (Not that a full SSF run to 50 isnt hard enough...).

I.e., Solo efreeti @ 50, solo break/clear a PoF, solo King Tranix (not sure if possible), solo Fungi Tunic King, etc?

I think that'd be an awesome stream to watch, and shed light on a lot of tricks used by knowledgable players as to how they do this shit. I'm close to doing PoF break solo, but still die a lot.

I think that's a pretty cool idea for a stream, but it would reveal how awful I am at EQ lol.

Really though, I'd love to try something like that. I'm doing another 1-50 straight leveling marathon pretty soon; maybe I will level up a Necromancer during that one so I can do this sort of thing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Would ENC/CLR be a stronger 2box for holding camps & making money or would NEC/CLR? Trying to find something to box with my CLR.

ENC/CLR is undoubtedly more powerful but when people see the Necro in your combo they know what's up. Having that FD class just carries a bit of "don't fuck with me" that will ward off all but the most dedicated competition for camps.

• 1Like

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Was wondering the same thing after getting my CLR to 50. Enchanter is very powerful, but having to deal with charm breaks all the time gets tedious fast. Necro would allow me to be semi-afk most of the time. Not sure yet.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Someone was saying, as far as DPS racing named goes, that DoTs count as if full duration was allowed to go, so necros are great for KSing. I haven't tested this personally, but man our poison DoTs feel OP.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
honestly ench/cler sucks for static camps because you cant just chill in between spawns. taking a piss break is a risky task, or you sit there with it mezzed which is another chore

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone was saying, as far as DPS racing named goes, that DoTs count as if full duration was allowed to go, so necros are great for KSing. I haven't tested this personally, but man our poison DoTs feel OP.

That's because the poisons dots are from the shaman revamp of thier spells.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Do you all have a guild going? Not sure how hardcore but wouldn't mind being part of a CH chain somewhere.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
honestly ench/cler sucks for static camps because you cant just chill in between spawns. taking a piss break is a risky task, or you sit there with it mezzed which is another chore
As a cle/enc I've spent over 75% of my time in good groups having to pee.

Some pullers won't even stop pulling no matter what you say. They are slave drivers and know you'll piss faster.

• 1Worf

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Riz has been a great community and more friendly server than expected.

there are armies of mage clearing hate, but they give away loot and don’t kill everything.
Super fun.

my only negative was finding a mage at every single mistmoore spawn last night. 1 dude every spawn every pick!

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Riz has been a great community and more friendly server than expected.

there are armies of mage clearing hate, but they give away loot and don’t kill everything.
Super fun.

my only negative was finding a mage at every single mistmoore spawn last night. 1 dude every spawn every pick!
Interesting. You put the mega boxers on a regular server and they are just labeled assholes and jerks. You funnel them all into 1 server and all of a sudden they stop being assholes? wtf? Lol

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Interesting. You put the mega boxers on a regular server and they are just labeled assholes and jerks. You funnel them all into 1 server and all of a sudden they stop being assholes? wtf? Lol
I don't think it's the same crowd. The krono chasers are less likely to be on riz.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

griscuck

A guy on an alt account talking shit about a server from 2 years ago. I don't know what about a non-batphone guild is threatening you so much. The fact you felt the need to login to an alt account, and post some of Zaide's autistic child drawings just to try and stir shit. Hilarious shit man.

Post under your real account, coward.

Zaide you gonna take the lying down? This man has slighted your honor, sir.

1592699777446.png

• 1Repost

Sterling

El Presidente
it's not the same people. most of the hardcore krono farmers are on aradune. there's way more krono buyers than sellers on rizlona and that's why krono are like 3k plat instead of 1500 or whatever they are on aradune.