Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Server launches, and it just so happens I get put on a job where I'm going home every night instead of a hotel. Travel gaming laptop now becomes 2nd box, and I set it up with HDMI out to a monitor and mouse keyboard today, and setup Multiplicity. Pretty slick, and going to make boxing so easy. Chose a Wizard to go with my Ranger. Wanted the ports, and the easy time grouping.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Server launches, and it just so happens I get put on a job where I'm going home every night instead of a hotel. Travel gaming laptop now becomes 2nd box, and I set it up with HDMI out to a monitor and mouse keyboard today, and setup Multiplicity. Pretty slick, and going to make boxing so easy. Chose a Wizard to go with my Ranger. Wanted the ports, and the easy time grouping.

For group, I don't like wizards at all when I'm making a group, just not enough sustain, and when killing red cons the resists are brutal. For raids wizards seem like they are in a good spot, I think we did a 64 man raid last night and 2 wizards only for Vox and Naggy, by the time we got to sky we were down to 1 wizard. Ranger seems to be in a similar spot, sub par DPS in groups but on raids we are only running 2-3 rangers so lots of room for rangers.

Crone

For group, I don't like wizards at all when I'm making a group, just not enough sustain, and when killing red cons the resists are brutal. For raids wizards seem like they are in a good spot, I think we did a 64 man raid last night and 2 wizards only for Vox and Naggy, by the time we got to sky we were down to 1 wizard. Ranger seems to be in a similar spot, sub par DPS in groups but on raids we are only running 2-3 rangers so lots of room for rangers.
Yea. I'd take a mage or a 2nd enchanter over a wizard. You're not wrong. But I'll try and be better sustain and not be one of those afk wizards. Lol

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I think I averaged around 4-6 hours of LFG per night on wizard

I dealt with that too on my wizard and what I did to fix that was do /who (pretty much anyone my level range and in a dungeon) and then message one person per dungeon "Hey if your group needs a replacement nuker lmk. Level (whatever lvl I am) wizard."

I'd get invites to multiple zones within like 20-30 mins.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Being a enchanter is like being a pretty girl on Tinder. I show up in the zone and get tells before I even put up my lfg flag.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

B_Mizzle

Being a enchanter is like being a pretty girl on Tinder. I show up in the zone and get tells before I even put up my lfg flag.

Enchanters are almost mandatory, especially the higher you get. Not only best dps, but also best cc.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It feels pretty ridiculous playing an enchanter on aradune. Even if they just deleted charm you'd still feel absolutely powerful for having CC, clarity and haste.

And your DPS isn't completely useless, the mana efficiency is only modestly worse than a wizard (3dmg to 1 mana vs 4 to 1). You can't spend it as quickly but you don't want to anyway.

Brad

Trakanon Raider
Is there a macro command to make timer correlate to the ability cool down? Asking because haste apparently hasten abilities like Dragon punch and Flying kick Making /timer 63, /doability 7 not accurate.

Tried putting combat hot button on and right clicking to see if any option to write additional macros, no beauo.

Also tried binding 1 and 2 to hotbar button 1 and 2 on two different hot bars with one hot bar having combat abilities hot button (which does show cool down at different rates depending on haste or not) and the other hot bar having macro buttons. Doing this just activates the buttons on the first hot bar and does nothing on the second hot bar.

Macro is for assigning disarm, mend and beg with the two main combat abilities for easy skill ups.

Last edited:

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Is there a macro command to make timer correlate to the ability cool down? Asking because haste apparently hasten abilities like Dragon punch and Flying kick Making /timer 63, /doability 7 not accurate.

Tried putting combat hot button on and right clicking to see if any option to write additional macros, no beauo.

Also tried binding 1 and 2 to hotbar button 1 and 2 on two different hot bars with one hot bar having combat abilities hot button (which does show cool down at different rates depending on haste or not) and the other hot bar having macro buttons. Doing this just activates the buttons on the first hot bar and does nothing on the second hot bar.

Macro is for assigning disarm, mend and beg with the two main combat abilities for easy skill ups.
No, there is no way to show an accurate social macro timer like that. No way to do it via gina either.

On live melee use multi bind for blindly spamming their abilities. Keep one keybind to a single bar, put all the disciplines in front and one social at the end.

Crone

So many accounts for sale. Holy shit. Some dude posted up like 20+ accounts level 45-50 for $190-$250 each. $150 for low 40's accounts. So easy to get a 2nd box going, or have lots of accounts to play whatever box will suit you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
After two days of failed attempts I finally crafted Fine Plate Vambraces today. Also met this guy in Qeynos while I was smithing.

U0limgP.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

B_Mizzle

So many accounts for sale. Holy shit. Some dude posted up like 20+ accounts level 45-50 for $190-$250 each. $150 for low 40's accounts. So easy to get a 2nd box going, or have lots of accounts to play whatever box will suit you.

Yeah first sub runs out in a few days, profit taking time. I'm having alot of fun with it now no queues, raiding 3 nights a week on my sk and easy to find groups as a tank here.