Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Turning the zone in to a hamburger milkshake with traditional "move bitch get out da way get out da way" pulling is probably going to get you a little slap, yes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Enforcement of no training is ridiculous. I'm not the kind of person to train but let the players play.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There needs to be something in between intentional training intended to wipe or push someone out of an area and the perfectly normal situations where something cocks up. Right now it sounds like they gave quite a few people week vacations on some fairly small shit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Debating on playing a bit - Have the servers stabilized? Queue? Save my time?

Last edited:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Chardok bank is a good camp. You can run from zone in and drop down to bank and lose agro, then carry on with grinding in a spot that few ever go to. Tons of mobs and named and the bank named drops an amazing belt

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are allowing free transfers to Rizlona from Aradune.

Rizlona was a cool chill server. Thanks DBG, you ruin everything.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
They are allowing free transfers to Rizlona from Aradune.

Rizlona was a cool chill server. Thanks DBG, you ruin everything.

1.gif

2.gif

5.gif

4.gif

6.gif

3.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
How many people are actually going to leave? Is the lag going to counter the boxing and make people who wanted truebox actually give it up for a playable boxxer server?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
How many people are actually going to leave? Is the lag going to counter the boxing and make people who wanted truebox actually give it up for a playable boxxer server?
Aradune has, from what I can tell, a pretty limited number of 3+ boxers, especially playing in one locatino (who knows how many people are 6boxing necros on 3-6 spawns/picks). From what I can tell the majority of players are single-boxing and grouping. This is pretty refreshing and there's a strong sense that isn't true on Rizlona.

Given that the performance of the server was fine before the XP bonus I think a lot of people will stick it out for now. If they extend the free transfers during the Kunark release I can see a bunch of people leaving then, especially if the transfer process is shown to be quick and painless.

Last edited:

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Aradune has, from what I can tell, a pretty limited number of 3+ boxers, especially playing in one locatino (who knows how many people are 6boxing necros on 3-6 spawns/picks). From what I can tell the majority of players are single-boxing and grouping. This is pretty refreshing and there's a strong sense that isn't true on Rizlona.

Given that the performance of the server was fine before the XP bonus I think a lot of people will stick it out for now. If they extend the free transfers during the Kunark release I can see a bunch of people leaving then, especially if the transfer process is shown to be quick and painless.

That dude who's been camping Frenzy in LGUK across multiple accounts has been really annoying. There's no way to get in his way other than charming the named when it spawns.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That dude who's been camping Frenzy in LGUK across multiple accounts has been really annoying. There's no way to get in his way other than charming the named when it spawns.
What's he camping it with? 2 necros?

How hard is it to out-DPS 2 necros on a mob like that?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What's he camping it with? 2 necros?

How hard is it to out-DPS 2 necros on a mob like that?

Impossible. Envenomed bolt (I believe) does full damage for dps calculation purposes after just one tick of the dot. The only way to beat 2 Necs is to have 3 Necs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Impossible. Envenomed bolt (I believe) does full damage for dps calculation purposes after just one tick of the dot. The only way to beat 2 Necs is to have 3 Necs.
oh shit. I heard about that, but also heard it got nerfed.

Sounds like I've got another reason to be glad my dad plays a necro.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Had that happen to me first hand. Necro decides to dot my hill giant, I harm touch it from 90-30 and he still got the kill.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So how many people does it take to kill brother Z and just take his robe? Pretty much fed up with this whole raster BS

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, Brother Z/Q is unslowable, hits fast and hard for that era, and I believe is pretty much immune to all magic (except unresistable spells). So, charm pet would be easiest -- there's a bard quest NPC in SK that would work, not sure about who would be good in Rathe. If not, tank + cleric + patch healer + melee.