Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
SSF permadeath level 50 isn't that difficult.

Doing it on a paladin makes it much harder.

Doing it in primarily dungeons against difficult mobs that do things like root, while also fighting deep into areas away from zone line? Tremendously difficult.

Some necro grinding light blues in outdoor areas near the zone line getting to 50 without dying would prompt a shrug from just about anyone. But getting to level 41 on the path that Zaide took?

322883e9_the-rock-slow-clap.gif

Well yeah that’s what I meant. No one cares about casters and if melee come a bragging they better have da proof.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Cyni Cyni where's my blighted robe at bro?
In three to four weeks of farming I've seen ONE Blighted Robe. Powpow has seen three, and he farms in there 12+ hours per day. It's insane how rare that thing is. Carmine Robe has dropped for me six times tho!

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I second ppl from Spirits of Eventide is really really nice, grouped with some of their class leads, officers during initial rush.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
SoE also has pretty hard locks on recruitment, so it looks like they are recruiting for what they need, and not just inviting everyone. In today's TLP world, that's saying something. Also nice to see that a guild that doesn't really get OW targets is still gearing out full raids just fine. Lots of loot to be had out there!

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco if I come play youll PL me right? Finally cash in on that favor you owe me.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking for a place to farm plat, if anyone's got some insight into good spots in classic. Not items necessarily, plat. Just want to be able to hop on and off for short periods of time and make some money without much fuss. Hill Giant hill is super-camped all the time, even at 4 AM. Same for ice giants outside Perma. Those were my go-to spots in the past and never really played pre-kunark before. Class is chanter.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm looking for a place to farm plat, if anyone's got some insight into good spots in classic. Not items necessarily, plat. Just want to be able to hop on and off for short periods of time and make some money without much fuss. Hill Giant hill is super-camped all the time, even at 4 AM. Same for ice giants outside Perma. Those were my go-to spots in the past and never really played pre-kunark before. Class is chanter.
Just farm hate trash and sell loot rights to the proletariat.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I just destroy things in sola when I'm bored. Not bad if you have a few 40slot bags.

• 1Solidarity

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
No wonder you hate fear farmers if that's how you're making money. Geezus.

• 1Worf

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
SoE also has pretty hard locks on recruitment, so it looks like they are recruiting for what they need, and not just inviting everyone. In today's TLP world, that's saying something. Also nice to see that a guild that doesn't really get OW targets is still gearing out full raids just fine. Lots of loot to be had out there!

Im in it fro. Day 1 it's a good guild. Lot of good raid leads. Very fair with the loot, they gave out 3 AoNs the other night instead of hoarding them for krono.