Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Im in it fro. Day 1 it's a good guild. Lot of good raid leads. Very fair with the loot, they gave out 3 AoNs the other night instead of hoarding them for krono.
What guild hoards AoN's? Second that happens in a guild im in im out lol.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've seen something like that happen before in an attempt to pay for other things for the guild

Xevy

Log Wizard
Usually stupid shit like that you sell the first one or two for 20-30kr each and fund the guildbank for an expansion or two. Especially those items which have negligible actual benefit to anyone and can be farmed come Velious.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's really hard to convince your players that the smart long term move isn't actually "officer corruption". No matter how transparent you are you'll have to deal with salty man children crying tears on the forums about your guild eventually. I had some guy claim I was getting venmo'd cash from other warriors and thats why I selected them over him for server first raids where flags/keys were limited once. Even though I could clearly point to RA% justifications.

Like the smartest thing you could do in classic as a guild is sell the first CoF that drops for like 100+ krono and use that guild bank to buy shields of the immaculate for people. It will drain far more dkp and the items are much more valuable. But the tears you'd see over that sort of move in most TLP guilds would be amazing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
On Mangler we were confident our coffer would be bountiful from extra dragon drops so we let people dkp the first AoNs. The first one went to a necro (lol) who immediately quit and RMTd it. I think of the first 5-6, 2 or 3 RMT and quit/left. We pretty much expected that and didn't mind since it helped cull those people early on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's really hard to convince your players that the smart long term move isn't actually "officer corruption". No matter how transparent you are you'll have to deal with salty man children crying tears on the forums about your guild eventually. I had some guy claim I was getting venmo'd cash from other warriors and thats why I selected them over him for server first raids where flags/keys were limited once. Even though I could clearly point to RA% justifications.

Like the smartest thing you could do in classic as a guild is sell the first CoF that drops for like 100+ krono and use that guild bank to buy shields of the immaculate for people. It will drain far more dkp and the items are much more valuable. But the tears you'd see over that sort of move in most TLP guilds would be amazing.
On Mangler we were confident our coffer would be bountiful from extra dragon drops so we let people dkp the first AoNs. The first one went to a necro (lol) who immediately quit and RMTd it. I think of the first 5-6, 2 or 3 RMT and quit/left. We pretty much expected that and didn't mind since it helped cull those people early on.

Yeah when they were giving out AoNs they said people could be quizzed and if they dont turn into a skeleton insta guild kick. Tell me this why do people pay so much for that shit? In 6 months they will be able to solo farm the shit.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah when they were giving out AoNs they said people could be quizzed and if they dont turn into a skeleton insta guild kick. Tell me this why do people pay so much for that shit? In 6 months they will be able to solo farm the shit.

20 years of wanting to look like that epic Warrior in EC Tunnel with the Skeleton illusion they saw when they were 12.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't get it either. If anything I feel like TLP is too easy. My choice to play an OP enc/cle duo aside, you just need to find an OK group and you can get XP super fast. And that group goes from OK to super if one of them happens to have a high level helping out.

The idea of making it easier to p2w (which I guess the AoN doesn't really do) is silly

• 1Truth!

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
In three to four weeks of farming I've seen ONE Blighted Robe. Powpow has seen three, and he farms in there 12+ hours per day. It's insane how rare that thing is. Carmine Robe has dropped for me six times tho!

This is incorrect.

We saw 3 in a single spawn is probably what he meant.

One went to Trubles (me) one went to Silen and the other one I sold for 7kr (Powpow wasn't in group for that one).

Luck is luck, they're not all that rare, I generally see 2 a day.

Just like I went 8 hours today without a single Quillmane 😭.

But Tupac spent FOREVER getting one.

Rnjesus

• 1Hodjing

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
It is way cooler to look like a skeleton rather than anything else. Also it is one of the few items from classic that lasts longer than an expansion.
Any since you can do all of classic and kunark basically naked, fashionquest is all that matters.

• 1Like

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're a class with fear armor drops, you basically can't get them open world anymore without paying. It's not that people want rots as handouts. It's that these mobs are instantly and permanently killed by shithead necros that sell the LR for krono. You can't get them any other way unless it's a dz. We had a necro trying to sell thorny vine BP to fucking guildies for 3kr a few days ago. The shit is despicable.

To me, it's equivalent to just sitting necros on an epic mob spawn and spamming the LR in general all day. Hey, no worry that the class can't get their shit without paying the iron price. What an asshole for wanting handouts, right?

Hi, I'm that shit head.

By the way, you can't get jboots or Peggy cloak without paying either, but Noone gave a single fuck to pay for those by the dozen, which are just as essential as "Thorny Vine" BP.

So, are we not supposed to sell items to guildies? Or do we give shit we farmed away for free, in which case, I want free Raid loot too.

P. S, I sold it for 1kr to a guild ranger. Go get jboots and get fucked.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Moron

Vedette

<Donor>
It is way cooler to look like a skeleton rather than anything else. Also it is one of the few items from classic that lasts longer than an expansion.
Any since you can do all of classic and kunark basically naked, fashionquest is all that matters.

It did used to have some utility for the swamp VP key piece. It was far easier to get that thing in skelly form.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hi, I'm that shit head.

By the way, you can't get jboots or Peggy cloak without paying either, but Noone gave a single fuck to pay for those by the dozen, which are just as essential as "Thorny Vine" BP.

So, are we not supposed to sell items to guildies? Or do we give shit we farmed away for free, in which case, I want free Raid loot too.

P. S, I sold it for 1kr to a guild ranger. Go get jboots and get fucked.
This guy can afford a triple wide. Impressive

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
This guy can afford a triple wide. Impressive

Its a quadruple wide dummy.

And yes my brand new Chevy pulls it back and forth to the ghetto, where I spend my food stamps on crack and heroin.

If you think everyone accrues krono for RMT and to live off the game, you're retarded.

The 200 krono I amassed is less than half a paycheck, soooo, relax bud.

I have nothing better to do than grind shit on my favorite game and sell loot so I can buy more loot later.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I'm looking for a place to farm plat, if anyone's got some insight into good spots in classic. Not items necessarily, plat. Just want to be able to hop on and off for short periods of time and make some money without much fuss. Hill Giant hill is super-camped all the time, even at 4 AM. Same for ice giants outside Perma. Those were my go-to spots in the past and never really played pre-kunark before. Class is chanter.

I hate to say it, but the simplest is to purchase Krono from Darkpaw and go sell in the EC tunnel. You've read the last few pages of this thread ... nobody is going to give up their favorite lucrative haunts.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Its a quadruple wide dummy.

And yes my brand new Chevy pulls it back and forth to the ghetto, where I spend my food stamps on crack and heroin.

If you think everyone accrues krono for RMT and to live off the game, you're retarded.

The 200 krono I amassed is less than half a paycheck, soooo, relax bud.

I have nothing better to do than grind shit on my favorite game and sell loot so I can buy mor
e loot .
That's sad

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity