Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I hate to say it, but the simplest is to purchase Krono from Darkpaw and go sell in the EC tunnel. You've read the last few pages of this thread ... nobody is going to give up their favorite lucrative haunts.

Oh well. Back to the HG hill to battle necros and mages.

Earlier I was thinking, I don't remember necros having EBolt in classic, it was like a level 51 spell to get people to buy Kunark. Looked it up and it's 50, which means yes, it got moved around during the re-organization of spells. So necros shouldn't even have EBolt in classic, should be a Shaman exclusive.

Do all DoTs work this way for damage calc or just the ones with upfront damage like Ebolt? What about Scourge etc?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I hate to say it, but the simplest is to purchase Krono from Darkpaw and go sell in the EC tunnel. You've read the last few pages of this thread ... nobody is going to give up their favorite lucrative haunts.

My usual go to when I need plat and only have limited time + have to AFK a lot was guards, usually Grobb. This was the first server where people kept coming in and just KSing everything. Apparently I'm the only non 2-boxer, so even as a necro it's easy to beat me. So I went to Ogguk, actually not camped! 10 minutes later another 2 boxer moves in. Server is full of sociopath neckbeards. Don't just take my word for it.

I still have fun fucking around on raids, but I'm probably too employed for my raiding guild and will be booted soon for lack of RA :p

/heading off to a 24 hour shift now :*(

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Umm, this is awesome.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Umm, this is awesome.
I wish I could just got a framed print of the center of this quilt.
K4BRTVN7L__soul20series20ver220MOCKUP.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I wish I could just got a framed print of the center of this quilt.
K4BRTVN7L__soul20series20ver220MOCKUP.jpg
Some absolute gems on that site.

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Every single Quilt is
:emoji_fire: "Almost gone only 5 left"

My ass that anyone gives a shit about a DAoC quilt.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Every single Quilt is
:emoji_fire: "Almost gone only 5 left"

My ass that anyone gives a shit about a DAoC quilt.

*Adjusts glasses on nose* Sir did you not know DAoC was the greatest MMO and PVP game ever with minute long CC and multiple realm vs realm vs realm battles!

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Mangler is so far ahead but better.

People giviing buffs and gear, or 10K plat for no reason.

Meanwhile aradune is faggot neckbeards soloing everything.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
TLP w/ Play Nice Policies implemented for 2021, bank on it.

Everyone gets banned in the first week.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Coming soon - for $39.99 you can purchase the skill “Ban” which will allow you to crate a ban hotkey from the AA tab that can be used once every 24 hours on a targeted player.

• 1Like

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Prodigal said:
Coming soon - for $39.99 you can purchase the skill “Ban” which will allow you to crate a ban hotkey from the AA tab that can be used once every 24 hours on a targeted player.

Does it come with one of those 40 slot bags? If so I'm in.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh well. Back to the HG hill to battle necros and mages.

Earlier I was thinking, I don't remember necros having EBolt in classic, it was like a level 51 spell to get people to buy Kunark. Looked it up and it's 50, which means yes, it got moved around during the re-organization of spells. So necros shouldn't even have EBolt in classic, should be a Shaman exclusive.

Do all DoTs work this way for damage calc or just the ones with upfront damage like Ebolt? What about Scourge etc?

Go kill Grobb Guards. It's like 13pp+ minimum each and every kill and no faction hits except for guards.