Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
1597130751997.png

53 people not bad...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, if I am a caster and the camp I'm at only drops melee gear, I should definitely get nothing to improve my character. Or I should only ever do camps that have stuff I need. That seems like a great outcome either way!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Says angry krono farmers everywhere.

Im sure they do, along with anyone else who isn't a retard or a noob. Doing frenzy camp and telling your cleric and enchanter they can go fuck themselves? No thanks.

Let me know the last time someone who was given an item because need before greed came back and split and the plat from its sale with their former groupmates when it was upgraded.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, if I am a caster and the camp I'm at only drops melee gear, I should definitely get nothing to improve my character. Or I should only ever do camps that have stuff I need. That seems like a great outcome either way!

Pretty much, I mean what upgrade you going to get in classic, +20 mana? Give me a break.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How's server stability and queuing? Still a queue to log in sometimes? Lag? 10 min zoning?

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
How's server stability and queuing? Still a queue to log in sometimes? Lag? 10 min zoning?

Ever since they offered transfers, it's been great. You might get tell lag here and there, but no queue or zoning lag at all even on raid nights/past 8pm EST like before.

I'm sure it will be back for Kunark though.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ever since they offered transfers, it's been great. You might get tell lag here and there, but no queue or zoning lag at all even on raid nights/past 8pm EST like before.

I'm sure it will be back for Kunark though.
Great, I'll start playing on kunark launch.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve had no problems queuing or zoning - have seen some server lag typically during peak PST hours.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
There is a patch Wednesday morning-afternoon. So it will be a mad rush to get logged in when server comes up them.
shhhh don't ruin his dreams

The truth though is that the majority of the server won't be able to login between 3:00-4:00, just because they aren't home. Queues will only really get bad when the casuals get off work and get home for the day. All us neckbeardy basement dwelling types should have no problem getting in long as you don't wait until AFTER 5:00.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
When are we expecting a bonus xp release? Will it be the week/weekend leading up to Labor Day? After?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
When are we expecting a bonus xp release? Will it be the week/weekend leading up to Labor Day? After?

Maybe a week after Kunark, because of the shitshow it might be. MIGHT. Every TLE launch has been a disaster, but since they seemed to have actually fixed something and TEQB guild no longer blows up the server when the batphone rings with 300 people zoning, it might be fixed, 50/50 chance :p