Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really hate how little there is to do outside of raids in classic. Kunark at least has a ton of small group content for epics to fill the gaps and keys to farm for, which is a really boring shitty mechanic but at least its SOMETHING to do.

Just under a month to go boys.
Classic by itself is a fucking snorefest. Every TLP should unlock with at least Kunark. It not only unlocks a key race, but opens up a fuckload of leveling options that just aren't there in classic. Even moreso if you're willing to travel "outside the norm" a bit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
dumb Q: You know if you typed "Hail %t" it'd type out King Xorbb's name, right?

Yeah I used to use that in my pull messages back in the day when people actually used pull messages but for some reason I just went with the hard type.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I always like Gorge. It was such a weird zone and pretty far out in BFE. Every time I went there I was the only one in the zone. Even back in 1999.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I always like Gorge. It was such a weird zone and pretty far out in BFE. Every time I went there I was the only one in the zone. Even back in 1999.
Some of my favorite EQ memories are people getting blinded by the muddites and panic running to their deaths

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Put a good group together and finally get a decent camp in Guk and... Aradune is down. Fucking dope.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
DPG is the opposite of an indie company. They are owned by a faceless corporation, are expected to produce profitability, are not run by people who reap any benefit from becoming profitable. If they got a huge influx of cash from the players for whatever reason it would not be reinvested into the game.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So do corpses now decay after 3 hours of played time on an account? I managed to get in an "awesome" SolB group last night and wipe like 5 times until we got it going for a few hours, which was great.

Guess they instituted that to keep people from corpse banking?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So do corpses now decay after 3 hours of played time on an account? I managed to get in an "awesome" SolB group last night and wipe like 5 times until we got it going for a few hours, which was great.

Guess they instituted that to keep people from corpse banking?

Yup

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Shit got nerfed hard a few years back. As of selo launch, ww and dalnir had good zem, while com ot and hs were terrible. Most of kunark doesnt have much if any bonus anywhere, so theyre like the karanas level of bad.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Shit got nerfed hard a few years back. As of selo launch, ww and dalnir had good zem, while com ot and hs were terrible. Most of kunark doesnt have much if any bonus anywhere, so theyre like the karanas level of bad.

Sounds like people are gonna be packed into The Hole.