Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
What's the go-to twink shit for a pally in kunark? so far i have:

jeldorin/sbs
fungi
RBG
hp rings/neck
Havent been able to find dark scale legs/arms yet.

Do i just fill with deepwater shit for AC? haven't played a knight in ages, figured why not.

Ear - Pearly Sarnak Bauble
Ear - Black Sapphire Electrum Earring
Helm - Deepwater Helm
Face - Sebilite Scale Mask
Neck - Imperial Wardog Collar
Finger - Platinum Fire Wedding Ring
Finger - Djarn's Amethyst Ring
Wrist - Deepwater Bracer
Wrist - Dragon Hero Bracer
Arms - Deepwater Vambraces
Hands - Gauntlets of Fiery Might
Shoulders - Chokidai Hide Pauldrons
Chest - Froglok Scale Chestplate / Fungi(grouping vs. solo)
Legs - Greaves of Ro
Feet - Deepwater Boots
Back - Hierophant's Cloak
Waist - RBG
Primary+Secondary - Polished Shai`din Naginata
Range - Bronze Statue of Bathezid

Some of those items aren't BiS droppable gear, but are ones you can reasonably acquire(I haven't seen a single Deepwater BP/Legs for sale yet, for example), and a few are personal preference(some items favored stats over AC), but that's a pretty solid list I think.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Ac over stats, imo
That's what I have in most instances, there's a couple of cases to get some +strength just so that you aren't encumbered after only picking up a few pieces of things like fine steel. The base strength for most Paladin races is super low, and wearing plate makes it rough to have weight < strength without some boost to strength.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ear - Pearly Sarnak Bauble
Ear - Black Sapphire Electrum Earring
Helm - Deepwater Helm
Face - Sebilite Scale Mask
Neck - Imperial Wardog Collar
Finger - Platinum Fire Wedding Ring
Finger - Djarn's Amethyst Ring
Wrist - Deepwater Bracer
Wrist - Dragon Hero Bracer
Arms - Deepwater Vambraces
Hands - Gauntlets of Fiery Might
Shoulders - Chokidai Hide Pauldrons
Chest - Froglok Scale Chestplate / Fungi(grouping vs. solo)
Legs - Greaves of Ro
Feet - Deepwater Boots
Back - Hierophant's Cloak
Waist - RBG
Primary+Secondary - Polished Shai`din Naginata
Range - Bronze Statue of Bathezid

Some of those items aren't BiS droppable gear, but are ones you can reasonably acquire(I haven't seen a single Deepwater BP/Legs for sale yet, for example), and a few are personal preference(some items favored stats over AC), but that's a pretty solid list I think.

Was about to pipe up and say Crystal Chitin Gauntlets then read again and saw Kunark.

Needless

Toe Sucker
is that 2her better than Argent Protector? or its just cheaper and still good?
i got a AP yesterday for 4k so i figured i should just use that instead?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
is that 2her better than Argent Protector? or its just cheaper and still good?
i got a AP yesterday for 4k so i figured i should just use that instead?

Difference is negligible, but both will be pretty terrible until around level 30 when the damage cap isn't severely limiting your damage

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Difference is negligible, but both will be pretty terrible until around level 30 when the damage cap isn't severely limiting your damage

Yeah i figured, i wont be touching it pre-30 other than to skill up, but ill probably just buy a pos thats faster for that. jeldorin will carry me until then

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any tlp vets have an idea of how cheap pre nerf fungi staffs will go? I really want one and a fungi tunic and might just spring 2 krono for em.

Would i be better off just doing king groups on enc?

Got Torpor, Breath of Harmony, and a jbb in crypt yesterday and we need b4 greed them all to shm and bard.. Stupid of me. But it shows how much loot potential there is i think.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Any tlp vets have an idea of how cheap pre nerf fungi staffs will go? I really want one and a fungi tunic and might just spring 2 krono for em.

Would i be better off just doing king groups on enc?

Got Torpor, Breath of Harmony, and a jbb in crypt yesterday and we need b4 greed them all to shm and bard.. Stupid of me. But it shows how much loot potential there is i think.

I bought a tunic for 6.5k today, so you can probably get them cheaper than 2. The market is getting flooded right now because of the double rares and botters.

I believe the increased spawn usually doesnt last as long as it is scheduled, so hard to say how low they will go.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Staff will go for 1 krono up to PoP as far as I remember. Tunic keeps going down, however.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah i got one for 8k the day before as well, there seems to be a ton in circulation since its the double rare spawns

I just need a pair of fiery might gloves to go for 1kr and i'll have my nub paladin geared

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Staff will go for 1 krono up to PoP as far as I remember. Tunic keeps going down, however.

Cool, i go Malo off emp 2 days ago and essentially traded for a staff and a lil plat. I'm surprised you guys got staffs for that cheap as i was offering 7.5k for a cpl nights with no luck.

Might hold off on tunic and hope it gets a bit cheaper, or just camp king. But if i can grab for 6k i think i'd jump on it. Any advice on a class to box with enc? Cleric seems an option.. I think i want something that is low maintenance in any case as enc can take up most of your attention at critical moments.

now i just need to find a guild since i'm almost 60. I joined one of a few casuals that is doing it's first raid tonight but i want to do all the kunark content and i don't think it's possible with them.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
cleric is by far the best duo with ench, shaman/dru/mage are also some of the better ones

Right now , im leaning towards druid for Ports, Versatility ect.. but Cleric is a real possibility since rez is soo important... Necro would be great as i loved playing one on live. Would a SK /pal or another offtank type be a viable?

Also WTG Daybreak with it's stupid PST based downtimes that leave the majority of it's audience unable to play for most of the day and Euros totally screwed. Of course they are now late also..

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
LOL.JPG

The current state of login chat atm

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Right now , im leaning towards druid for Ports, Versatility ect.. but Cleric is a real possibility since rez is soo important... Necro would be great as i loved playing one on live. Would a SK /pal or another offtank type be a viable?

Also WTG Daybreak with it's stupid PST based downtimes that leave the majority of it's audience unable to play for most of the day and Euros totally screwed. Of course they are now late also..
So you'd prefer down times during prime time US hours? Lol. I'd say they could start it two to three hours earlier maybe but that's about it.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Due to issues found during smoke testing the patch note indicating that server transfers to Phinigel, Selo, and Mangler will not be available with this patch. We will update it's status in a future patch.

:honkler::honkler::honkler::honkler: