Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i made a Cleric named OliverCromwell (DickNixon was not available) and decided to RP him as a sort of 17th century puritan meets a cleric of Marr. Hes actually a halfling. But he had a sort of Pauline conversion on the road to Freeport one day.

It's pretty damn fun. Wish i thought of stuff like this 20 years ago

Some get really salty when i declare that the blasphemous Followers of Karana must go to hell, or Everfrost. By command of The Mayor of Rivervale and Lord Protector of Aradune. Of course it's also a great excuse to attack lazy groupmates. Gotta have that protestant work ethic.

• 6Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is there a way to get old skele models at all? i know you can do old spells by deleting the spellsnew files and bypassing the launcher but im wondering if theres a way to get rid of these shitty new skele models on my necro spells

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is there a way to get old skele models at all? i know you can do old spells by deleting the spellsnew files and bypassing the launcher but im wondering if theres a way to get rid of these shitty new skele models on my necro spells
Unfortunately I think only PC models are client side. S Secrets would probably know if there was a way though.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Fall Fun Round 3 is almost here!
From Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 12:01 AM PDT, until Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11 PM PDT, ALL players will receive 1.5 times as much experience in their adventures across Norrath!
Go forth!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kobra

Trakanon Raider
There is a way.

Run this program and choose the skeleton/specter models. I don't think the other ones work though.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
idk that guy and idk why there needs to be a .exe in there, maybe just to run the lua scripts. looking at the lua scripts it all looks kinda legit

stuff like...
local GLOBALLOAD = "1,1,TFFFC,osk_chr,Loading Classic Skeletons"
Util.prependToGlobalLoad(GLOBALLOAD)

but I already have that line in my Resources/GlobalLoad.txt but there are other parts in the LUA script modifying the osk_chr.s3d file but it references a osk_chr.wld file which i dont see in EQ directory nor the zip provided so not sure if this program will even work... probably need Secrets to chime in or dig up old p99/eqemulator threads

it seems possible though

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Unfortunately I think only PC models are client side. S Secrets would probably know if there was a way though.

It's safe to do what kobra posted, I haven't looked at the exe but it's likely safe. The lua scripts are a well-established project made by Zaela.

S3D files are just a zip archive with a modified header.
WLD files are well-documented and contained within the zip file.

It modifies the WLD file in the S3D file to replace the LDON skeleton with the classic one.

Some people just want to drown the elves with these tools, though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
-patchme

1602095882569.png

Problem solved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Hows the population on this looking? And are all those ridiculous server issues and whatnot fixed yet?