Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played in Faceless on Lockjaw and Agnarr. I think I played at the best time to experience the TLP servers. Seems that nowadays the experience has been ruined with kronolord shenanigans and just general player toxicity. I was just one of the faceless scrubs, but everything seemed to be okay, except that one guy that was caught selling dragon loot. Getting 3 spears was a give away. But the allocation of loot after that was a little off, with people sending you tells when you bid on something that wouldn't normally go to your class, some dagger I wanted, forget the name now got me 3 people questioning why I wanted the dagger cuz they wanted it for an alt.

Sad news. You Americans and your guns, crazy.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
eh? 8:30 PST would be 11:30 EST (and so 7:30 would be 10:30 EST).

But SoE had many west coast people, so moving to 7:30 is a pretty big change, especially for those with kids, I'd imagine.

Yeah it was a westcoast prime time guilde, and late night east coast guild, and I guess very early Euro? We had some euros at one point.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope TEQB is ramping up for Velious! I can't wait to hear about them waking the sleeper with 55 monk boxes day 4 of the expansion and then selling the pre-woke loot for 1000 krono a piece!

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Vets of Norrath always looking for more raiders. Raids 4 times weekly 8 or 9 est start. DKP with a cap thats equal to 20 raids and tuesday + friday are all rolls come velious

My only complaint would be the loot system is overall too biased vs alts. But i noticed this is seemingly the same as many guilds.

I p much joined blind on recommend from posters here and its easily the most helpful, nicest guild ive been in. Just got my cleric 60 last night and should finish epic tonight. One of the officers even camped AJ for me so i could camp lord gimb at the same time and wound up getting both within a cpl hours.

I think we had like 32 for vp clear last sunday? Seem fairly competent.

Vets of Norrath lead by that Talimat guy? That guy doesn't have a good rep. He used to be the Aradune progression site admin but purposely removed/not updating guild progress due to being salty of certain guilds. Also, as a wizard himself, he was forum trolling TEQ so hard on controlling wiz epic Broken Golem at the beginning of Kunark. And later after TEQ not longer need BG, he stole a BG from another guild (maybe Ashen Oath) for his own epic. I would personally stay away from Vets of Norrath miles away as long as Tailmat is still the leader there.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I hope TEQB is ramping up for Velious! I can't wait to hear about them waking the sleeper with 55 monk boxes day 4 of the expansion and then selling the pre-woke loot for 1000 krono a piece!

Based on my experience with TEB from Classic to Kunark, no RMT so far, but do let me know if you have more proof than just pointless speculation.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I played in Faceless on Lockjaw and Agnarr. I think I played at the best time to experience the TLP servers. Seems that nowadays the experience has been ruined with kronolord shenanigans and just general player toxicity. I was just one of the faceless scrubs, but everything seemed to be okay, except that one guy that was caught selling dragon loot. Getting 3 spears was a give away. But the allocation of loot after that was a little off, with people sending you tells when you bid on something that wouldn't normally go to your class, some dagger I wanted, forget the name now got me 3 people questioning why I wanted the dagger cuz they wanted it for an alt.

Sad news. You Americans and your guns, crazy.
I grouped with him along time ago. That sucks.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Based on my experience with TEB from Classic to Kunark, no RMT so far, but do let me know if you have more proof than just pointless speculation.

1603230490503.gif
1603230490503.gif

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Vets of Norrath always looking for more raiders. Raids 4 times weekly 8 or 9 est start. DKP with a cap thats equal to 20 raids and tuesday + friday are all rolls come velious

My only complaint would be the loot system is overall too biased vs alts. But i noticed this is seemingly the same as many guilds.

I p much joined blind on recommend from posters here and its easily the most helpful, nicest guild ive been in. Just got my cleric 60 last night and should finish epic tonight. One of the officers even camped AJ for me so i could camp lord gimb at the same time and wound up getting both within a cpl hours.

I think we had like 32 for vp clear last sunday? Seem fairly competent.
Ya definitely very helpful people.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Did I say RMT? I said Krono. They could give that Krono to the guild for sure, but that's 100% an Atabishix "LOOK HOW GOOD A GUILD LEADER I AM" move.

But I'm real proud he didn't dissolve in Kunark yet. He's doing real good for his first guild.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Give us the deets on the leader.

Tearofsoul Tearofsoul we need to get to the bottoms of this E drama

There are two forum posts about what Talimat did as an admin of the Aradune progression site.

Considering making a new Aradune Progess. (This is when people first found out what Talimat did)

Aradune Progress - Let's talk. (This is when the owner of the progression site decided to cut ties with Talimat )

Not sure if there is a post about how he stole a BG from another DZ guild (either Altered Minds or Ashen Oath) from OW PoF.

• 1Worf

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Did I say RMT? I said Krono. They could give that Krono to the guild for sure, but that's 100% an Atabishix "LOOK HOW GOOD A GUILD LEADER I AM" move.

But I'm real proud he didn't dissolve in Kunark yet. He's doing real good for his first guild.

Like I mentioned long ago, maybe you had long history with him in previous TLPs, but I don't. All I care is what he is doing right now, he hasn't made any bad decision yet and TEB is pretty stable with a strong core, and the guild just absorbed 30-40 members from Toxic Few (RMT drama -> disbanded).

I mean I would be on your side if you bad mounting him with proofs. But you don't.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This E Drama bubble about to burst.

/cast summon Dandin

grace zabriskie 90s GIF

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
LOL SoE joining mediumcore?

Yay, this is gunna be some juicy drama. Thanks...

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Talimat is like the nicest person, lol. I know nothing about forum postings of his.

He has the patience of a saint. He also has a strong sense of right and wrong i think so maybe he doesn't know when to let things go.

I know he dislikes much of teb. But this applies to like 75% of server. No idea about broken golem. I know Tali has his epic for a while now and another one last week. I know we were vs teb. Maybe they were trying to help this other guild.

I won't comment on teb complaining about people ffaing broken golem heh I mean were talking about a guild led by a guy who wanted to use his guild to cockblock "all" other wiz so he could be the only guy on server to have one in era.

• 1Like