Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
(RI didn't exist on Mangler at the point which you stated you destroyed them) and you tried to threaten us with getting no loot lol. You try to come across all calm and collected and it's easy to trigger you and get a rise without even trying.

Again with the crushed thing? who cares? hahaha you beat a European guild who had plenty of people who didn't even care they just showed up for the batphone DKP. You've seen the parses. LOL.

You impress nobody, and you soooo crave acceptance. I loved triggering you in game and it's funny watching you sperg out on here too. Keep going!
What? RI 100% existed on mangler until the end of the first month of kunark after losing all OW trak kills to M&M and EM, and reformed under a multi guild merge resulting in bloodthirst. How many things you going to get wrong today? lol I dont think you've said a single correct thing in your "sperg" responses.

lol i think you need to look in the mirror. Typical Coka. Sperg out jibberish responses then claim others are triggered lol. Think you need to stick to stalking me in the official discord.

PS: Sometimes I think that you forget about the fact that there are a TON of rampage that left and joined TEB over the course of classic-luclin. Sometimes even in groups like we experienced in Luclin. They all say pretty much every claim that you try so hard to deny is actually true. Sometimes even more ridiculous things that we didn't even know about. When you have such a large collection of people come over and all literally say the same thing, it's hard for you to defend against that. We all know the truth over here Coka. Stop trying so hard to pretend =)

Last edited:

Coka

Golden Squire
What? RI 100% existed on mangler until the end of the first month of kunark after losing all OW trak kills to M&M and EM, and reformed under a multi guild merge resulting in bloodthirst. How many things you going to get wrong today? lol I dont think you've said a single correct thing in your "sperg" responses.

lol i think you need to look in the mirror. Typical Coka. Sperg out jibberish responses then claim others are triggered lol. Think you need to stick to stalking me in the official discord.

RI didn't exist at the point you claimed you destroyed them. Where am I wrong? They didn't. Not sure how else to spell that out to you and even if we did go by your timeline you said you destroyed them in 4 weeks and then tell everyone they were around until the first month of Kunark. So... that would be 4 months? That's a lot longer than 4 weeks?

You're really deluded, you also pick and choose what you reply to, but then again, that is very typical of you.

You're a day one though! Rampage fan that is! Still wear that Sig with pride on the forums! I'm sure they appreciate your support.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
RI didn't exist at the point you claimed you destroyed them. Where am I wrong? They didn't. Not sure how else to spell that out to you and even if we did go by your timeline you said you destroyed them in 4 weeks and then tell everyone they were around until the first month of Kunark. So... that would be 4 months? That's a lot longer than 4 weeks?

There's typically 4 weeks in a month. 1 month in to kunark. Do you math bro? I shouldn't expect your reading comprehension skills to be that great so I wont even ask about that one.

I honestly don't even know how to reply to you saying RI didn't exist in kunark on mangler. Just say you're trolling please unless you're actually that retarded to try and lie about that lol.

Last edited:

Coka

Golden Squire
PS: Sometimes I think that you forget about the fact that there are a TON of rampage that left and joined TEB over the course of classic-luclin. Sometimes even in groups like we experienced in Luclin. They all say pretty much every claim that you try so hard to deny is actually true. Sometimes even more ridiculous things that we didn't even know about. When you have such a large collection of people come over and all literally say the same thing, it's hard for you to defend against that. We all know the truth over here Coka. Stop trying so hard to pretend =)

Hahahahahahaha.......

They say, didn't you say if you don't post under your character name you're not worth a pot to piss in? or something a long those lines?

Then you post some vague bollocks without any names? or well anything! Just meaningless words!

P.S You seem to forget one of your officers is a very close real life friend of mine... but hey, he's probably more loyal to you right?

Anyway Bishi, you deflect and dodge your way through life and only respond to what you want.

All whilst fanboying a guild that just enjoyed pissing you off.

Sterling

El Presidente
Who is winning?
Two men enter. One man leaves.
Animated GIF

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
This thread makes me so happy I'm on Rizlona. Chillest server I've ever played on.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think we can just all admit that Aradune was a terrible server and should die and will die in a few more weeks.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Coka

Golden Squire
Says this, whilst deflecting and dodging and only responding to what you want. You ok?

All that stolen Baja Blast has gone to your head.

It's like talking a child, I know you are, I said you are so what am I? haha.

Like I said, you're easily the most derranged person I've ever encountered on this game.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread makes me so happy I'm on Rizlona. Chillest server I've ever played on.

Everyone is happy on Rizlona because we don't try to toot our own horns over 21 year old elf pixels. We play in our own groups in our own instances and enjoy the good life of all the QoL features modern TLPs have.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everyone is happy on Rizlona because we don't try to toot our own horns over 21 year old elf pixels. We play in our own groups in our own instances and enjoy the good life of all the QoL features modern TLPs have.

Rizlona is TOO mild. I need drama. That's why I have to come here and cause shit.

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
I was in TEB during classic and I only recall the guild losing 1 DPS race to Rampage early in classic on some Vox kill.

I also never sold my cloak of flames I got :( still chillin on my character. Having played actively on Aradune in classic, I can at least say I experienced significantly more effort to contest OW mobs on Aradune than there was on Agnarr.

I recall Rampage often had people show up to OW mobs to try and contest but often couldn't even get a full force assembled by the time TEB had killed the mob. On Agnarr, I was in Rusty Dagger and there are only 2 times we ever tried to race Faceless... And maybe Trucidation tried a few times to race Faceless but otherwise there was almost 0 competition for OW raid mobs, Aradune by comparison was at least fairly competitive during classic (altho TEB won like 95% of the ow targets)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seeing posts like these though reminded me of what I loved about EQ. Constant shit talking lol. Most of the posts are made by accounts that barely exist here, too. Its great.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was in TEB during classic and I only recall the guild losing 1 DPS race to Rampage early in classic on some Vox kill.

We actually never lost a race in classic. Our first dps race loss was actually in mid kunark to a DZ guild that we still joke about. We had just finished a 4 split and had the raid still split up in 4 raids of about 30 each and was pulling talendar to the zone line. Midnight Redemption zoned in behind us with a full raid and we didn't even notice at first lol.

Coka

Golden Squire

I also never sold my cloak of flames I got :( still chillin on my character. Having played actively on Aradune in classic, I can at least say I experienced significantly more effort to contest OW mobs on Aradune than there was on Agnarr.

I recall Rampage often had people show up to OW mobs to try and contest but often couldn't even get a full force assembled by the time TEB had killed the mob. On Agnarr, I was in Rusty Dagger and there are only 2 times we ever tried to race Faceless... And maybe Trucidation tried a few times to race Faceless but otherwise there was almost 0 competition for OW raid mobs, Aradune by comparison was at least fairly competitive during classic (altho TEB won like 95% of the ow targets)

We got a few OW kills on Vox and Naggy. Literally like 2 or 3 I can't remember. They weren't races that Rampage won on those though, first one we won was I think off the top of my head Venril Sathir?

Numbers were almost always a factor but mobilisation was too. As I alluded to before people just showed up for free DKP effectively did nothing so taking the loss for them was still beneficial. EU players too casual these days.

99% of TEQB were good and a lot of them I have seen in other guilds like Faceless, RI, AoS. Hence why I think loads will jump ship to Zaide and Mabbu.

Also one thing I will give credit for is Kubat, who developed Skynet for all their guild organisation. I know others ended up working on it too but yeah after I saw all the integration I was pretty impressed Telegram, Discord etc

I think a lot of guilds going forward could benefit from something like that.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you're a massive guild that does a ton of splits I don't know how you can't have something like that if you want your officers to stay.