Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
It doesn't look like he tried to steal it. It looks like he asked in voice chat if he could get a copy of it. There's a ton of hoops to jump through before you can get from asking a guy you're talking to if you can score a copy of his program to someone tried to steal a program.

There's no done, addressed, move on when it comes to accusations. Years from now I expect people to still drudge back up storms picks and claim grisvok spawned them. You had warps and you discussed them in a way that was shown, from your own typing, that you were not just able but also willing to utilize them if you had to. That's so far different than zaide asking a pal if he can score a program. If I was in a dkp guild I'd probably hop into faceless' and ask danxor if he'd be down to hook me up with his dkp program, cause it was that baller. If I was about to take up leadership in an open world guild (never gonna happen but hypothetically) I wouldn't feel even the slightest bit bad about asking a friend about getting a copy of their programs. Why not?

I don't think you're a dumb guy either bishi, which is why I'm a little confused at what the angle is here, since you MUST realize that what zaide did is a nothingburger and what you were discussing is pretty incriminating.

Asking a person for their program is one thing. That's obviously perfectly fine. Krim did it the right way and asked Kubat. Kubat declined. Asking a person, who didn't create anything, for something they stole, is a completely different thing then going straight to the source and asking the person who created it. Trying to say that they are the same thing is like trying to argue that you coming up to me and asking if you can buy or have my car is the same thing as going to a person you know stole my car and ask if you can have my stolen car, knowing full well the person stole it from me.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
So zaide has screenshots of you coordinating warping, and you have someone telling you that they talked to a guy in faceless and that guy said zaide thinks you cheated.

bruh
I changed my mages Surname on Selo to Warpmage because a bunch of different people from Faceless kept sending me and Astral tells about how we were warphacking Amtrak around VT.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
The best part

the BEST part

is on Mangler Atabishi accused us in MESS pulling EoV from island 8 to island 3 (we weren't trying for that, trying for 5 iirc) by WARPING! He always claimed we had to have warped it and it wasn't a legit server first.

If I thought of him as anything more than a kid with EQ badges asking for Scout Masters like Zaide to pin on his sash, I'd be bothered. Instead I laff. Big laff.

How does that fall on me? That was your own guild saying that lol. I only repeated what many people in MESS said. Why would I even care? No one was racing classic on Mangler. The racing didn't even start until Kunark.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asking a person for their program is one thing. That's obviously perfectly fine. Krim did it the right way and asked Kubat. Kubat declined. Asking a person, who didn't create anything, for something they stole, is a completely different thing then going straight to the source and asking the person who created it. Trying to say that they are the same thing is like trying to argue that you coming up to me and asking if you can buy or have my car is the same thing as going to a person you know stole my car and ask if you can have my stolen car, knowing full well the person stole it from me.

Maybe I'm lost. The stealing part is just the hearsay rumor started by mabbu, right?

NOTHING
MABBU
SAYS
MEANS
SHIT

I see this as a group of us hanging out at the bar and you've got a pretty sweet car. The guy who just got thrown out for being a worthless piece of shit says you stole it. I ask if you'd sell it to me. You have heroin in the trunk. I'm just as bad for asking if you'd sell me a car mabbu says you stole.

Analogies are stupid I think I'm done with this avenue. What zaide did looks meaningless. What you discussed is damning for your reputation. You were open and willing about hacking. That's going to tarnish EVERYTHING you've been at the front of, whether you used warps or not, and it's going to totally invalidate any accusations you try to throw at others for the same.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maybe I'm lost. The stealing part is just the hearsay rumor started by mabbu, right?

NOTHING
MABBU
SAYS
MEANS
SHIT

I see this as a group of us hanging out at the bar and you've got a pretty sweet car. The guy who just got thrown out for being a worthless piece of shit says you stole it. I ask if you'd sell it to me. You have heroin in the trunk. I'm just as bad for asking if you'd sell me a car mabbu says you stole.

Analogies are stupid I think I'm done with this avenue. What zaide did looks meaningless. What you discussed is damning for your reputation. You were open and willing about hacking. That's going to tarnish EVERYTHING you've been at the front of, whether you used warps or not, and it's going to totally invalidate any accusations you try to throw at others for the same.

I don't think you are following along. I'll try to lay it out for you in maybe an easier way. Zaide had heard a rumor from mabbu's crew that Mayze had stolen a copy of Kubat's program. Based on this rumor and believing that it could be true, Zaide approached Mayze and asked him if he did indeed have a stolen copy of it and if so could he have it. The only part that is hearsay is that mabbu's crew is who originally started the rumor that mayze had stolen a copy. That part and who started the rumor is completely irrelevant though. Zaide believed it enough to ask Mayze for it. Regardless if Mayze had stolen a copy of it or not, is also irrelevant. The only thing that is relevant is that Zaide said he was developing his own program, and then made an attempt to get a stolen copy of skynet from a person he believed to have stolen it. It's easy to assume that if Mayze did actually have a stolen copy to give that zaide would have passed it off as his own. And honestly, mayze may have a stolen copy of it. Kubat nor myself actually know if he managed to steal a copy or not. I originally hoped to believed mayze when i asked him if he actually did steal a copy of it, but after today's events we aren't actually sure if he's telling the truth.

yerm

The entire zaide approaching him is heresy as shown in your own screenshots, its mayze saying zaide asked only in voice. I believe it though. What I don't believe is that zaide telling his bros he's working on a skynet and then asking mayze "yo bro I hear you got a copy of kubat's shit, able to hook me up?" is actually that big a deal. You being shown directly no hearsay to be openly discussing using warps is a FAR bigger deal.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
The entire zaide approaching him is heresy as shown in your own screenshots, its mayze saying zaide asked only in voice. I believe it though. What I don't believe is that zaide telling his bros he's working on a skynet and then asking mayze "yo bro I hear you got a copy of kubat's shit, able to hook me up?" is actually that big a deal. You being shown directly no hearsay to be openly discussing using warps is a FAR bigger deal.

Yeah, you are completely right yerm. Me having knowledge that maze is a warper (everyone knows maze is a warper) and asking him about it is a way bigger deal than someones attempt to steal shit. Asking about warps > thieves, apparently.

And no, those SS's doesn't tarnish anything. You can say it does, or believe it does, but that's on you. I've never used active hacks or asked someone to use active hacks on an expansion race and plenty of people can confirm that. So your opinion is irrelevant to me. I got shit for nearly a year for not using hacks from certain members to make things more convenient. And even having knowledge that mayze was a warper doesn't mean I can't give other people shit for it. People talked shit about mayze all the time because he would warp through zones. If someone asked me if mayze was a warper, i'd say yes. If i see other warpers, i call them out too. Equal opportunity.

yerm

Yeah, you are completely right yerm. Me having knowledge that maze is a warper (everyone knows maze is a warper) and asking him about it is a way bigger deal than someones attempt to steal shit. Asking about warps > thieves, apparently.

And no, those SS's doesn't tarnish anything. You can say it does, or believe it does, but that's on you. I've never used active hacks or asked someone to use active hacks on an expansion race and plenty of people can confirm that. So your opinion is irrelevant to me. I got shit for nearly a year for not using hacks from certain members to make things more convenient. And even having knowledge that mayze was a warper doesn't mean I can't give other people shit for it. People talked shit about mayze all the time because he would warp through zones. If someone asked me if mayze was a warper, i'd say yes. If i see other warpers, i call them out too. Equal opportunity.

You keep jumping to stealing and it matches nothing about what you've shown.

warp1.png

This is you giving confirmation to someone that you want them to warp.

warp2.png

This is the very definition of "hearsay" and its someone asking a person to just give him a copy, after you thinking he had paid someone for it. I see NO evidence of stealing here, and no hard evidence of anything at all. Just rumormongering about him trying to bum something you think was stolen but in fact the guy didn't even have.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is the very definition of "hearsay" and its someone asking a person to just give him a copy, after you thinking he had paid someone for it. I see NO evidence of stealing here, and no hard evidence of anything at all. Just rumormongering about him trying to bum something you think was stolen but in fact the guy didn't even have.

My original post on that was that mayze claimed he TRIED to get a stolen copy from him. Of course there is no evidence that any kind of transaction happened. I never said there was any evidence that a transaction happened. It's the ATTEMPT that matters. You can believe that isn't that big of a deal, that's your opinion and you have a right to your own opinion. I don't think though that Kubat would share your same opinion, that someone attempting to try and get a stolen copy of his program isn't that big of a deal. The fact that mayze didn't have it is irrelevant. We don't know if he had it or not. There is no evidence to say either way other than Mayze saying he didn't have it. The ATTEMPT is what is relevant. That's what matters. The whole original point was that if we are going to believe maze's claims that he actually warped on this day because I asked him too (when again, we never even coth'd around VT until a few weeks in to luclin), or didn't delete some of his messages to make the SS's look worse and more out of context, then we are going to believe his other claims as well.

I mean i've literally asked mayze before to log on to a dif server and warp an unkeyed char up to emps room for testing purposes and record the amount of time it takes to get booted out of emp's room. Does that now mean we are warping people in to emps room on the race? LOL
Through the testing we found out that the unkeyed timer resets every time you relog. It takes 2 minutes to get booted. So theoretically you could get one of the mobs in to summoning range, get a raid summoned up one by one and just have them relog every 2 minutes meaning you only had to key your tanks. Did we end up using that? No, our server first emp was streamed to prove we didn't. Did we test it on another server to see if it could be done? Of course, just because we tested it doesn't mean it was ever used.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What's funny is all this bad blood started because Atabishi believed something from Mayze that he now realizes is potentially a lie or at least an exaggeration (not sure I'm buying the "officers later confirmed it" SS that weren't shared). Since that time, how many times have you brought Zaide up in a public forum, Atabishi? Versus the other way around? Spiraling obsession, indeed.

Either way, good drama boys. Too bad TEB isn't rerolling on Mischief.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's funny is all this bad blood started because Atabishi believed something from Mayze that he now realizes is potentially a lie or at least an exaggeration (not sure I'm buying the "officers later confirmed it" SS that weren't shared). Since that time, how many times have you brought Zaide up in a public forum, Atabishi? Versus the other way around? Spiraling obsession, indeed.

Either way, good drama boys. Too bad TEB isn't rerolling on Mischief.

Maybe you should go back and do a check of it, i'd be interested to see the numbers.

Can't wait to see what the good ole z and m combo took the night off to come up with for the morning. They couldn't respond til they got their stories straight. I'm sure ill have some good reading material and more PM ss's to wake up to. My bets on zaide saying that never happened and mayze claiming he was trolling but then follows that with more claims.

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Funny all this coming from the guy who likes to brag about being so poor he has to steal drinks from Taco Bell.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Maybe you should go back and do a check of it, i'd be interested to see the numbers.

Can't wait to see what the good ole z and m combo took the night off to come up with for the morning. They couldn't respond til they got their stories straight. I'm sure ill have some good reading material and more PM ss's to wake up to. My bets on zaide saying that never happened and mayze claiming he was trolling but then follows that with more claims.
“Took the night off” lmaooo sorry I sleep.

As always Atabishi, I have cold hard evidence to prove you wrong. That’s the problem with lying.

First let’s look at this: by the day after Mischief was announced we were already well on our way in creating our discord bot:
Bot details.png

Second:
Two weeks after we began working on our own bot someone offered me a full copy of Skynet:
Offer 2.jpeg

Third:
Discussion with my co-leader Krim for full transparency
getfucked.jpg

Also this claim that I am obsessed with you is funny because people are PMing me all the time about how you're spamming them about me; or how you're ranting for over an hour in Earth A raids about me; or fucking up your Xegony splits while you read my forum posts. Do you want me to post your embarrassing whiny PMs where you cry about Zaide to a bunch of people? I am sure our FoH pals would love to see them.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
“Took the night off” lmaooo sorry I sleep.

As always Atabishi, I have cold hard evidence to prove you wrong. That’s the problem with lying.

First let’s look at this: by the day after Mischief was announced we were already well on our way in creating our discord bot:
View attachment 354551

Second:
Two weeks after we began working on our own bot someone offered me a full copy of Skynet:
View attachment 354553

Third:
Discussion with my co-leader Krim for full transparency
View attachment 354552

Also this claim that I am obsessed with you is funny because people are PMing me all the time about how you're spamming them about me; or how you're ranting for over an hour in Earth A raids about me; or fucking up your Xegony splits while you read my forum posts. Do you want me to post your embarrassing whiny PMs where you cry about Zaide to a bunch of people? I am sure our FoH pals would love to see them.

Not really sure how any of this is proof that you didn't ask Mayze for a stolen copy of skynet lol. What you said to Krim was days after you asked mayze. So you're calling Mayze a liar? I'm fine with that. If your source of information is a liar. Then we can all agree.

Also, your "sources" of information need to get things correct more often. They couldn't even tell you the correct troll guild name that you started posting about in your private discord channel. In earth a, someone going to mischief asked about krims guild and what the deal with you was, several people chimed in...was literally a 5 min or less topic. I'm also generally late getting home on Tuesday DZ raids which is when we start with Xegony, i don't believe i've even been to a xegony split on a tuesday yet.

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Not really sure how any of this is proof that you didn't ask Mayze for a stolen copy of skynet lol. What you said to Krim was days after you asked mayze. So you're calling Mayze a liar? I'm fine with that. If your source of information is a liar. Then we can all agree.
According to the messages you posted,
Rofl I'll give one and only one response to this hilarity obsession you have with me and trying to find people to coax them in to giving you PM's and then posting the thread in every one of your discords so you can have your couple dozen butt buddies come post on it for you

The ironic thing about that conversation is that he didn't end up warping anything. That was 1 week in to Luclin. We weren't even cothing to bosses yet. Anyone who raided early luclin in TEB can confirm we cleared to everything because we only had 1 mage main at the time. We knew how to do all the runs but cothing a raid with only 1 mage would have taken forever. It wasn't until like 3-4 weeks in to luclin when we leveled up like 16 coth mages that we started cothing to bosses. That conversation was from him begging me to start warping mages and me simply asking him what he could warp to based on what was up and then clearly me at the bottom saying we could just run there you dont have to warp. Maze was always asking to warp everywhere. It wasn't until about a month or so in to Luclin that an officer logged on a mage and accidentally auto ran dropped it off a spot and out of convenience Maze logged it in and warped it back.

The forum post you are linking from years ago, I mean are you even reading it? It's talking about launch races. Which I still stand by. Context matters.

Honestly the worst part about this is that Maze would even take these sorta things out of context to try and be accepted back in to a guild. I mean if you are going to show PM's and claim things, at least post the one where you ACTUALLY did something. I've seen some of the SS's he's been circulating and deleting some of his own messages out of it before taking the SS to make them even more out of context. I always considered Mayze a good friend and was always nice to him, he was always nice to me. Thought he was someone trustworthy. I mean we even gave him access to skynet to fix some security issues is how much we trusted him. So I have no clue why all the sudden he wants to start a war with me, I'm not even the one who booted him from the TEB discord. I was driving home in traffic, got PM's that maze was telling people to kill themselves in general chat and one of the other officers booted him.

Here's the question I'll pose to you Zaide Zaide . Is maze a trustworthy person? Is what he says true? Because since you want to get some SS's from him and what he's showing in SS's are gospel and not manipulated. I have a couple funny ones I can show myself. You know the original person who claimed that faceless people from your discord were saying that you were claiming we cheated in velious? That was Mayze.
View attachment 354538

He sent me that after we had cleared velious claiming his friends had told him that you said we must have cheated. I made the comment on the forums which is what set you on a spiraling obsession with me after Mayze had shown me SS's of faceless officers confirming it. Were they manipulated messages? I dunno. Who knows.

Oh here's another one. According to Mayze, when you started getting pressured about if your guild would have Skynet or not and you promised everyone you were going to develop your own system, you must have been feeling the pressure because Mayze says that based on a rumor mabbu had spread about him having a stolen copy of skynet, you asked Mayze in voice chat if he had a copy of it and if you could have it.

View attachment 354539

Really? If things Mayze is posting around about people are all true. You really were going to steep that low to trying to get a stolen copy of our Skynet system from Mayze based on a rumor you heard that he had one?

I guess the question you need to ask yourself is, is what Maze is claiming about people true or not true? I mean if your bias is going to say everything he's posting about me is 100% accurate and not manipulated, then what he says about you must also be true.

Just throwing this one in there cause I think it's funny.
View attachment 354540

Ps. Mayze I dunno if you are drunk high or having a mental break down. But I'm honestly disappointed.
Nothing in here says that Zaide asked him FOR a copy of it. Possibly asked him IF he had a copy of it. Someone asks you if you have something doesnt mean they want it. Like I heard you have aids. That doesnt mean I want that shit. But keep on trying to deflect around the actual point of that you asked Maze to warp.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lmao bruh. Why would I be asking people for skynet while actively rejecting offers to get skynet??? You're flailing hard.

• 2Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lmao bruh. Why would I be asking people for skynet while actively rejecting offers to get skynet??? You're flailing hard.

So you are calling Mayze a liar then? It's ok to say it. Is mayze a liar or not?

Also, are you sure you were "rejecting" offers to get skynet? Because the SS of your conversation in it's entirety was leaked and circulated. Looked to me like you replied saying you'd love to see it and asked to get in comms with him.

Again, this accusation originated from mayze. If you want to call him a liar, by all means do so. Is your trusted source of information fabricating lies about people or is he telling the truth? It's one or the other.

Last edited:

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Maze has integrity. Dude will tell everyone EXACTLY what he's feeling when he's feeling it. Including if you should eat an entire bag of actual dicks.

When him and I ran LoN, there was zero reason to question what he was doing because:
1) I had audits
2) He'd straight up tell me if he did anything for himself

He will be blatantly honest about cheating in a game because he doesn't care about the punishment or the social fallout. As long as he's entertained, he's having fun.

His opinion may change later. -especially- if you piss him off. But that's everyone.

100% siding with Maze here.
Real bros get wasted on cheap booze and crank out an EQ server in a weekend.

Also Atabashi is a chronic liar. Earlier in this thread, he was caught in a lie, and then mentioned, "Hey, dudes, im just trolling!"

"I'm just trolling" only works when you're not serious about your accomplishments. Without a doubt, Atabashi spent pages of posts bragging about TEB's legitimacy as the best guild 'evar.'

• 2Like