Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also Atabashi is a chronic liar. Earlier in this thread, he was caught in a lie, and then mentioned, "Hey, dudes, im just trolling!"

So you believe Mayze is telling the truth about zaide trying to get a stolen copy of skynet off him?

Also, not sure what "lie" you are referring to.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm lost, I have no idea what is going on.
As far as I can tell, shit’s moving fast

Maze = Snape
Zaide = Dumbledore
Atabishi = some fat Hufflepuff u never even heard of

Also something about a skynet but I think it’s just a T2 LARP

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So you believe Mayze is telling the truth about zaide trying to get a stolen copy of skynet off him?

Also, not sure what "lie" you are referring to.

Maze probably told you that because he was trying to fish for your trust, of which, it's easier to get that from people who have something to hide or obscure from public knowledge.
The bot Zaide has is one he commissioned someone to make. Zaide didn't ever ask for it. And I truly believe that if Zaide ever did ask for anything you had, it's to give it directly to Holly Longdale (at the time) and remove your advantage and/or guild for cheating.

As for lies, Gotta be honest there's so many you've told it's hard to keep up with a specific one.

But we can start with your whole platoon thinking you're a joke and not the tough guy you think you are.

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
as someone who played on phinny and had a leader that everyone knew and knows cheated... why the fuck does anyone here care about this shit right now? Are you all pretending to care for the drama or is everyone's stance now that we will go back and take off all the times previous guilds made because we know some people cheated.

how many people know grizvok used activate hacks? why are we only talking about this 1 guy? should we take off aos records or start a bitch thread about all previous servers.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
as someone who played on phinny and had a leader that everyone knew and knows cheated... why the fuck does anyone here care about this shit right now? Are you all pretending to care for the drama or is everyone's stance now that we will go back and take off all the times previous guilds made because we know some people cheated.

how many people know grizvok used activate hacks? why are we only talking about this 1 guy? should we take off aos records or start a bitch thread about all previous servers.
I'm actually pretending to care about cheating, because two people I care about deeply (Zaide and Maze) have their integrity in question.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there anyone who will take Atabishi's side? There seems to be so many against him and not 1 person has actually stood up for him.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Maze probably told you that because he was trying to fish for your trust, of which, it's easier to get that from people who have something to hide or obscure from public knowledge.
The bot Zaide has is one he commissioned someone to make. Zaide didn't ever ask for it. And I truly believe that if Zaide ever did ask for anything you had, it's to give it directly to Holly Longdale (at the time) and remove your advantage and/or guild for cheating.

As for lies, Gotta be honest there's so many you've told it's hard to keep up with a specific one.

But we can start with your whole platoon thinking you're a joke and not the tough guy you think you are.

Fishing for my trust? Lol i've known mayze for over a year now. That explanation doesn't stand.

If Zaide isn't willing to say that mayze was lying and spreading false things, then I have to assume that mayze was telling the truth.

krysanth

Golden Knight of the Realm
I started reading this lame ass drama from a few pages ago, but then realized how lame it was. Not even entertaining. Just fucking sad and cringe.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
In case anyone cared, heeeeere's the bot specification that Zaide sent me. He paid some random internet denizen for the work to have done. If this isn't the same Python script, then I call in the finest elf lawyers on his behalf to clear him of wrongdoing.

1621427093053.png

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I started reading this lame ass drama from a few pages ago, but then realized how lame it was. Not even entertaining. Just fucking sad and cringe.
Since when has EQ drama not always been sad and cringe? EQ threads are basically a cross between Jersey Shore and Trailer Park Boys.

• 1Solidarity

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there anyone who will take Atabishi's side? There seems to be so many against him and not 1 person has actually stood up for him.

I don't call in for reinforcements like others do. I don't need others to fight my battles. It's often times flattering how many people zaide has to involve in order to respond to me or post things about me. If there is a post he makes about me, he makes sure to share it in his discords. Also to my knowledge I don't have a single friend I know that even posts in this cesspool forum. I'm coming in to a place where im hated. It's the same as when zaide would try to talk in general chat in the TEB discord prior to Aradune/Rizlona launch and Grisvok and others would just shit on him every single day and no one would come to his defense. He was in a place where he was hated. Pretty easy logic.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation on if mayze was making up stories or not.

Last edited:

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Fishing for my trust? Lol i've known mayze for over a year now. That explanation doesn't stand.

If Zaide isn't willing to say that mayze was lying and spreading false things, then I have to assume that mayze was telling the truth.

I've known Maze for over 4 years now. We go back a bit of time:

He'd lie the moment you betray his trust to disparage you for lying. Which you did.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've known Maze for over 4 years now. We go back a bit of time:

He'd lie the moment you betray his trust to disparage you for lying. Which you did.

Oh that's the defense we are going with. I some how betrayed him at some point 10 days ago, randomly, out of no where...which caused him to start lying to me. The mental gymnastics...

Well its time for bed and clearly zaide needs to get a bunch of ducks in order and go find some more people to involve to help him fight his battle before responding if what mayze said is true or not.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I don't call in for reinforcements like others do. I don't need others to fight my battles. It's often times flattering how many people zaide has to involve in order to respond to me or post things about me. If there is a post he makes about me, he makes sure to share it in his discords.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation on if mayze was making up stories or not.
You'd have to ask Maze and I couldn't confirm either way. I'm not him. Ask him. He's sleeping and being an adult with a family right now.

Dude makes double my salary in NJ because he chose business application programming instead of game development.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
EQ drama = best drama. Always.

Despite your best attempts at deflection, re the skynet thing, there will always be this "cheater/warper" cloud over your head for ever more.

You ought to go take out that anger on some Navy Seals...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I never asked Maze to give me a copy of any software. I'll let him come here and speak for himself on the matter.

You can post the entire Devtank convo if you'd like; it will only verify what I already posted. I was willing to look but would not be using it and I told him as much.

I think the difference is transparency. If you openly cheat mostly no one cares (for the record I think that active hacks should always be discouraged by both the company and the community). However Atabishi* is quoted on this very forum saying:

"There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void. Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down

So I think the hypocrisy adds some nice spice. Nevermind the forum bragging and accusing others of warping and cheating over the last year.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never asked Maze to give me a copy of any software. I'll let him come here and speak for himself on the matter.

You can post the entire Devtank convo if you'd like; it will only verify what I already posted. I was willing to look but would not be using it and I told him as much.

I think the difference is transparency. If you openly cheat mostly no one cares (for the record I think that active hacks should always be discouraged by both the company and the community). However Atabishi* is quoted on this very forum saying:

"There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void. Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down

So I think the hypocrisy adds some nice spice. Nevermind the forum bragging and accusing others of warping and cheating over the last year.

Ok. So you are saying that mayze lied about his claims of what you talked to him in voice about. It's irrelevant what mayze comes in here and says. It's like trying to trust a battered and intimidated witness at this point.

Show me any evidence that TEB ever used active hacks on a race, which is what my post you are quoting is referring to. I'll wait.