Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea I'll be letting my sub lapse because of how bad the experience has been so far. I've pretty much lost the desire to log in.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As someone who was torn between monk and ranger and went monk. I wish I went ranger. So many monks!

All a matter of perspective I guess, spent an hour finding a monk for lguk last night. Was worth the wait, the dps and feign really make a difference.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yea I'll be letting my sub lapse because of how bad the experience has been so far. I've pretty much lost the desire to log in.

The person I was grouping with day one already quit because of queues and discon bullshit, suspect alot of that going around.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not seeing a lot of familiar names in the That's EQ Baby discord. Who at FoH is in there that can vouch for my level 20 ass so I can get some guild chat to relieve me of my loneliness?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Not seeing a lot of familiar names in the That's EQ Baby discord. Who at FoH is in there that can vouch for my level 20 ass so I can get some guild chat to relieve me of my loneliness?

I got ya.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Solo Paladin catching that 17ac 5str 5sta Mintoaur Ribcage. Feels good.
1591557276632.png
1591557254119.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Started my enchanter to possibly box with my cleric. I thought it would be rough going till I got to charm, but this class is just OP straight out of the gate. The level 2 pet is level 5, and the next few ones are also a few levels above the level you get them. Just silly.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hole groups can really implode in nasty ways late at night leaving a pile of corpses :D

Cleric is like "Ok rep is here named x seeya" gates /q. Uhhhh that x person isn't online.

New cleric arrives via geronimo leap to the yael pit. The second new replacement to do that of the night. Right as respawns kill everyone.

Adventure!

• 1Worf

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was surprised to get home and see that there was no queue but then I tried to play the game. Are these our options? An obnoxious three hour queue during peak hours or ten minute zone times?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I was surprised to get home and see that there was no queue but then I tried to play the game. Are these our options? An obnoxious three hour queue during peak hours or ten minute zone times?

I like to think I'm a very patient person. Working in IT puts you in situations where shit doesn't work as expected and really tests your patience. This shit has me wanting to throw in the towel. It's unfucking real they are not capable of running a stable server after 21 GD years. If it's a population issue, split the server. People cannot play like this.

edit - also as far I know, they haven't even acknowledge any of this.

• 1Solidarity

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Today is the worst its been by a fairly large margin. I had to change how I play the game just to make things work.

Only doing Alchemy in the mornings because parceling is AIDS in the afternoon etc

Xevy

Log Wizard
This is the classic MMO server clusterfuck play. People get queued, get upset they can't play. They open the server cap which means much more people get in, but the extent of play is greatly hampered. So yeah, you get in and can find a group and level, but if you're not already in that zone or near it you're fucked. But at the end is it worse spending 30 minutes getting to your camp you're sitting at for 4 hours or not playing at all?

If this was a good company there wouldn't have to be a fucking Sophie's Choice scenario just to play the game. But this is not a good company.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At this point me and my old man are talking about whether we want to only play super early in the morning before work, I've been putting off playing because of how bad this is but I don't know if it's going to get better, lol

Philonius

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've cancelled my accounts. If it doesn't get better before the sub runs out, they'll stay cancelled.