Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thought id check into the thread to see if its worth picking up.

Sounds like this shit is a dumpster fire..

For shame.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Not seeing a lot of familiar names in the That's EQ Baby discord. Who at FoH is in there that can vouch for my level 20 ass so I can get some guild chat to relieve me of my loneliness?

I'll vouch for ya.

Started my enchanter to possibly box with my cleric. I thought it would be rough going till I got to charm, but this class is just OP straight out of the gate. The level 2 pet is level 5, and the next few ones are also a few levels above the level you get them. Just silly.

That's because the level 2 enchanter pet used to be level 4, before they "smoothed out" all of the spell levels. So occasionally you get a spell a few levels earlier than you're supposed to and it's OP. Charm is one level lower than it used to be, etc. Most of the level 49 chanter spells are 46-47 now, feelsgood.

Solo Paladin catching that 17ac 5str 5sta Mintoaur Ribcage. Feels good.
View attachment 276111

It's funny how this guy is a raid boss in the level 100 expansion later on: Yymp the Abyssal

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
If you read between the lines -- this post means they have zero intentions of actually solving the underlying problem: Aradune Status Update | EverQuest Forums

We know lots of you are excited to play on Aradune, and wanted to provide an update. We've been monitoring queue times for the server closely and at this time we're at the maximum capacity it can safely handle. We have noticed, If you have a flexible play time, there have been little to no queues between 12 AM and 7 AM PDT. We have made changes to the AFK timer to improve queue flow and are continuing to look at further improvements to reduce queue times during peak hours. - dreamweaver

IN SOVIET RUSSIA,
MMO TELLS YOU WHEN TO PLAY

EDIT: Daybreak Games denies reported links to sanctioned Russian oligarch [Updated]

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Raid zones into a DZ. 50+ people got disconnected - 2 made it.

We got this boys. Just change our raid to 3am - 10am EST

• 2Worf

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Can't log in at all after a zoning disconnect. I jist get "The Server Is Not Responding" after trying too into any character.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Just brings back punitive death penalties. If your group wipes, you're done for the night.

Folor:
If you can get comfy in a zone and just grind away you won't even notice the lag. Tells are lagged and god forbid you need to change picks or zones, but for some reason there is zero actual lag internal to the zone.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lag is better for sure at night

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assuming they can get their servers working they should implement a 30 minute disconnect so you can all relive the nostalgic days of EQ on dial-up.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
5 levels in the hole, have yet to win a single piece of loam :D
EQ000901.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It doesn't feel very fast. Don't see it on Zaide's list so not sure.

My bad, I didn’t do The Hole because we knew it wouldn’t be open on launch. I recommend it over any other zone 45+ though because it’s got the highest average mob levels available.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Haven't been able to play the last 2 days because of the servers, so far behind st 36 now. Fucking horseshit.

• 1Solidarity