Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I've DC'd twice today. It's a real nail-biter waiting in this queue to see if the mob I was fighting ran and got me killed lol.

So my boycott needs to continue?

Sarrow

<Gold Donor>
So based on historical TLPs, would I be wasting my time trying to play on Rizlona instead of Aradune? Is it pretty likely to die off sooner given the different box guidelines?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So based on historical TLPs, would I be wasting my time trying to play on Rizlona instead of Aradune? Is it pretty likely to die off sooner given the different box guidelines?
On the contrary, it might have more staying power even if the peak is way lower.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Server was playable tonight

bruh.jpg

average.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Depends. This server will probably be fine and fun for the first 1/2 of expacs all the way up until LDoN like most servers and with mostly real humans! Rizlona may be good throughout the entire fucking run because people can just box their guilds needs and not worry about turnover and attrition. I could definitely see some of the box guilds wanting some normies in there to help with hard fights on clerics or warriors etc, but you might just need to find the right one or you may be 4th in line after Warrior_01, Warrior_02, and Warrior_03.

Want to play with humans? Aradune.

Want to play forever, likely with a backing of a robot army? Rizlona probably.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was logging out of EQ for the night and got a tell..
F740DA78-CE01-49A7-9E59-CDDD6123C583.jpeg

staying here until 8 am

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
Man I hear you. im dying right now. was gonna log and this dude decided he wanted to PL all the newbie wizzies in the zone (myself amongst them). I wanna sleep but the xp...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I knew I had to wake up at 4:45 to take care of the infant son. I was about to do the responsible thing and log off at 12:30am after our Inno raid. But wait! New hate pick spawned and daddy needs that purple. Bad decisions were made.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I knew I had to wake up at 4:45 to take care of the infant son. I was about to do the responsible thing and log off at 12:30am after our Inno raid. But wait! New hate pick spawned and daddy needs that purple. Bad decisions were made.

Sleep deprivation and HATE pug carnage are all part of the nostalgia train.

"Who touched the fucking walls?!"

• 2Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, got into a main pick HAMLORD group last night, lost the SMR roll but won a SoY, I feel like this is peak classic for me :p

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
My gaming PC. Has a problem where I'm getting snowflakes on boot up but it's not the video card. Can I run EQ on a old I3 from about 2015 with just the Intel video card and 8 gigabytes of RAM?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have an RX 580, and then old AMD HD something from like 2011 or something I can use but I'd rather not bother. Installing the RX 580 on that machine would require a new power source and I just don't want to deal with it.

Haven't touched EQ since 2007. What's better to get to 50 with fastest? A cleric or enchanter? I can't tolerate melee.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't touched EQ since 2007. What's better to get to 50 with fastest? A cleric or enchanter? I can't tolerate melee.
Cleric or Enchanter? You will have groups thrown at you either way.

But fastest? Enchanter, because you control the DPS rate, no matter what group you are in. There is no better DPS than Enchanter.

• 2Like

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ok, its been a long time since I played a non healer so I'll have to think of it a bit today probably going to install and try tonight.

I tried a Google search on this and I couldn't find some info. Can anyone tell me the main differences between P99 and regular actual classic?

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
does aradune have classic mobs and items tho? Are spells classic ? Or are they the updated modern version thats usually more efficent?