Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
does aradune have classic mobs and items tho? Are spells classic ? Or are they the updated modern version thats usually more efficent?
It's a mix. For example, focus items don't work, but druids get superior healing. New versions of zones are used. It's more modern than not, but a lot of non era stuff has been removed.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Been playing on Rizlona last two nights, going to see if Aradune will work for me tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's a very popular but there's also evidence that the server hardware and infrastructure is not as capable as it used to be.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nothing like waiting in the queue , zoning to the next zone and crashing . Just doesn't get any better ~

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Has it really been two weeks? I slept most of the night then slept alllll day. I feel like a spell has been broken.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I had been pretty lucky overall but today I got a little of what everyone else has been getting - fucked over. Lining up two hours ahead of time for scheduled raiding didn't get the job done before eating an error message at minute 121 and having to start over on a day where early afternoon batphones also had queues longer than it took to take down the objectives. Without the ability to just always be online there wasn't actually any game for me to play today. The reverse, no queues, made doing anything miserable.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My second computer got in, 2.5 hours. My main comp that I queued about 20 minutes before the second, still isn't in.

• 1Worf

Vedette

<Donor>
I had been pretty lucky overall but today I got a little of what everyone else has been getting - fucked over. Lining up two hours ahead of time for scheduled raiding didn't get the job done before eating an error message at minute 121 and having to start over on a day where early afternoon batphones also had queues longer than it took to take down the objectives. Without the ability to just always be online there wasn't actually any game for me to play today. The reverse, no queues, made doing anything miserable.

I imagine a lot of the bathphone raiders are about to start running macros to keep them logged in 24/7. I feel for the PST guys, that queue is brutal at 5-6 their time.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
At the 3 hour mark I restarted. Normally if your machine crashes or you restart or something it says "Your are sitll in the queue", this time it says "You have been added to the queue"

So somehow it lost my place in line without bothering to tell me.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did anyone go to that open fear raid? I think it was last night? I slept through it, was going to go thinking it would be comical.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Why do you guys even log out? Computers these days can handle weeks of 24/7 login. Run an AHK script to type / every 30 or so seconds in a / in game hotkey and never log out, ever.

I don't even play aradune.

Download autohotkey, search it on Google
Right click on desktop, click create new autohotkey script

Type this next msg in the new empty file box:
Qtoggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F8::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send 3
sleep 10000
}
return

Now go to file and hit save, make a new file on your desktop named whatever. Now right click this file on your desktop and click run

F8 turns it on/off(can change this too). Sometimes buggs out and must be restarted by right clicking the ahk script on desktop and clicking run again. By buggs out I mean f8 seems to stop turning it off and it keeps going until you re"run" the script to reset it

Send 3 can be changed to any #, but make a hotkey in game in the "3" spot to hit a hotkey that does "say /"

Sleep 10000 equals every 10 seconds it's going to send that hotkey. Can set it to 30000 for 30 seconds, 60000 for 60 seconds, etc then click save, right click file on desktop and click run to reset.

Log in, hit f8, afk for days while it does /w all and never logs you out, and is never doing some command that is obvious to anyone watching . Maybe relog when you're around the comp in case there is any duration logged in type check that might toss a red flag

Last edited: