Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Got through the queue and my house got attacked with an electrical storm that started cutting power

I finally got through the queue tonight, but then Antifa shut down my city's power grid and established a black ethno-state.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1591945223604.png

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit 40 tonight in a sweet Live side Lguk group. Were pulling all of Crusader and King. Ranger tanked King at level 39!! GET IT!

EQ000001.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So what's the deal with guilds? Is there no open world high end guild v guild drama?

Sounds like a buncha care bears

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Want to play eq so bad.

Don't want to deal with lag, q's snd crashes

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fun thing about TLPs is everyone gets to choose cool names. Except me because some fucker got Tuco, leveled him to 6 and hasn't logged in since.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Why do you guys even log out? Computers these days can handle weeks of 24/7 login. Run an AHK script to type / every 30 or so seconds in a / in game hotkey and never log out, ever.

I don't even play aradune.

Download autohotkey, search it on Google
Right click on desktop, click create new autohotkey script

Type this next msg in the new empty file box:
Qtoggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F8::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Send 3
sleep 10000
}
return

Now go to file and hit save, make a new file on your desktop named whatever. Now right click this file on your desktop and click run

F8 turns it on/off(can change this too). Sometimes buggs out and must be restarted by right clicking the ahk script on desktop and clicking run again. By buggs out I mean f8 seems to stop turning it off and it keeps going until you re"run" the script to reset it

Send 3 can be changed to any #, but make a hotkey in game in the "3" spot to hit a hotkey that does "say /"

Sleep 10000 equals every 10 seconds it's going to send that hotkey. Can set it to 30000 for 30 seconds, 60000 for 60 seconds, etc then click save, right click file on desktop and click run to reset.

Log in, hit f8, afk for days while it does /w all and never logs you out, and is never doing some command that is obvious to anyone watching . Maybe relog when you're around the comp in case there is any duration logged in type check that might toss a red flag

Trivial to do with any game keyboard drivers too, the ones with built in macros.

But if everyone did that, nobody would get past the queue. It's called not being a dick and taking turns :p

What's up with the guard farmers? I sometimes log in at odd hours, or super early before work to farm a rotation, but it's the same people in there 24/7. Not clearly botting, but I have questions. Are they unemployed? I get bored after 2 hours tops, how are they there day in day out? lol o_O

• 1Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fun thing about TLPs is everyone gets to choose cool names. Except me because some fucker got Tuco, leveled him to 6 and hasn't logged in since.

Petition a GM. Tell them it's a protected characteristic of your EQ gaming experience and your feelings will be hurt if they don't add an X on the end of the imposter's name.

Oh, and copy and share the interaction please.

• 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
If you camp to character select screen does aradune kick you out after a while? Most other servers I just leave my dudes at char select 24/7 for quick logins when I get time here and there

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If you camp to character select screen does aradune kick you out after a while? Most other servers I just leave my dudes at char select 24/7 for quick logins when I get time here and there

Yes you will be kicked after 30 mins or so.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Why do you guys even log out? Computers these days can handle weeks of 24/7 login. Run an AHK script to type / every 30 or so seconds in a / in game hotkey and never log out, ever.

They are banning people for running AHK scripts to stay logged in. So use at your own risk.

Crone

CTD and welcome to a queue. Put up another server, it's obviously popular.
They did this before with Ragefire, and it seemed like a good idea, but Lockjaw was dead AF, and that sucks. I'd much rather have it how it is now, and let them try and fix it, or increase their server capacity with new hardware.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think it's pretty telling of their financial situation that upgrading the server doesn't seem to be an option.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait til this shit calms down so I can start up, lol. Know a few 6 boxers but seems like only matter of time until the boxer nazi's find them! GM's seem to be pretty responsive too. Anyone seen the asians?

• 1Solidarity