Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
I predict the aradune tlp is gonna bomb. Not sure about the multi box tlp, but you already can multi box without spending a dime on FV.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I predict the aradune tlp is gonna bomb. Not sure about the multi box tlp, but you already can multi box without spending a dime on FV.

Not sure what you count as bombing but I expect Aradune to be massively popular at least through PoP. I doubt it will reach live but basically zero TLPs besides Phinny and Selo will reach live with any guilds left.

There are already over ten guilds recruiting pre launch, several are “super guilds” with 150+ members already.

• 1Solidarity

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I just got banned from the official forums for a week again and I'm just thinking that EQ in 2020 is like going back to your favorite bar from college that's still on great real estate but floundering because it's run by complacent losers. I totally agree they could make a really great TLP experience if they shook things up and there are a ton of ways to do that.

Congratulations, getting suspended on the forums is a rite of passage. On the plus side forum accounts are free so it is a meaningless gesture tbh. At least you know you made someone butthurt enough to report you.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We'll see a TLP fail one of these times but I don't expect it to be either of these.

I wish they would retool things to try and get people to stick it out longer. That fucking PoP/LDoN stretch is so unnecessary. Get people to check out GoD and beyond.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I just got banned from the official forums for a week again and I'm just thinking that EQ in 2020 is like going back to your favorite bar from college that's still on great real estate but floundering because it's run by complacent losers. I totally agree they could make a really great TLP experience if they shook things up and there are a ton of ways to do that.
Why did you get banned?

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
We'll see a TLP fail one of these times but I don't expect it to be either of these.

I wish they would retool things to try and get people to stick it out longer. That fucking PoP/LDoN stretch is so unnecessary. Get people to check out GoD and beyond.

I really wish they would do something like this. Consolidate DoN into something else too. Really anything to shrink that level 70 stretch of like four expansions. IMHO GoD+ is way better than classic-pop but so many people just don't want to give it a chance.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why did you get banned?

"Also if you're genuine, I recommend doing something nice for your husband because from what I can tell from this post you're a nightmare to live with.”

I trash on DPG pretty frequently so anytime they get a chance they ban me.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
The one thing I've always wanted out of a targetting ring that have never seen and couldn't get to work was a targeting ring that functioned more like joined crosshairs. Something like this:

I don't even know if it's possible to do what Iw ant.

Short answer, no.

Long answer: There's a fade on the circle that I cannot get rid of at all using the .ini file, and the inside and outside of the circle cannot be changed either. The circle I made just shows you where those fades happen and the minimum distance from the inside and outside.

BT2TargetRing0.png

EQ000019.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure what you count as bombing but I expect Aradune to be massively popular at least through PoP. I doubt it will reach live but basically zero TLPs besides Phinny and Selo will reach live with any guilds left.

There are already over ten guilds recruiting pre launch, several are “super guilds” with 150+ members already.
Why is Phinny got such legs?

Sterling

El Presidente
It was the first AoC server so it maintained it's population longer than prior servers. Also, it probably had the largest initial population of any of the TLPs which certainly helps.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just scanning the amount of activity over the past week on the Official TLP forums... Launch day is going to be an absolute disaster and I can't wait to get to play the day after.
My only real challenge is finding out how to play this behemoth without getting bored in 4 weeks post launch and quitting like every fucking TLP thus far including p99 Green.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Most people interested in playing through and getting to live are still on phinny. Most people who played on phinny and quit are, obviously, people who play a tlp and then quit. There are exceptions but this holds true at a community level.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aradune is gonna be a shit show.

I'm rolling on Rizlona. I've done the truebox thing on Phinigel and want to try a non truebox AoC server. Plus it seems like it its gonna be way more chill. All 10 of us will have a relaxed time.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
Coirnav/Miragul are failed TLP's. Coirnav was launched at a really weird time when Agnarr was hitting PoP and it just never got the initial population boost for the classic lovers that keep their guilds going. Miragul was just an EQ that 90% of the EQ population never played/never care to play.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's insane that they thought the ridiculously slow exp on Coirnav was something people actually wanted and enjoyed.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's insane that they thought the ridiculously slow exp on Coirnav was something people actually wanted and enjoyed.
It's the same xp rate as Phinny, which is still the most popular TLP they've had yet. Which wasn't because of how much people enjoyed the xp rate, but yeah.