Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else crashing randomly?

Also: You have to sit in the que again after crashing. This is like MMO 101 they're fucking up, every step of the way! At least I got my level back after the day 1 rollback :p

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Managed to get the Ranger to level 4 in GF - and holy fuck I miss being a Mage or Enchanter early on. I'm trying to tell myself it gets better, but then again the fun doesn't start for 9 months for a Ranger :confused:. I also never level around GF, should I leave for Ro and CL?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got both accounts back in last night after another hour and a half, played ench/Druid to level four but had to sleep.

Managed to get the Ranger to level 4 in GF - and holy fuck I miss being a Mage or Enchanter early on. I'm trying to tell myself it gets better, but then again the fun doesn't start for 9 months for a Ranger :confused:. I also never level around GF, should I leave for Ro and CL?

My typical path is GF newbie areas -> orc hill area -> Crushbone -> Unrest, and then to Guk. Sometimes do crocs instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
When I spawn anywhere on that accursed isle (except for kedge), the first and only person I will talk to is the butcher docks translocator.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Fun times - Dinged 50 on Aradune.

1590783541335.png

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

After orc hill I went to the undead ruins in North Ro, pretty good exp and the named mummy drops a 2 ac ring and a magic 1hb, probably one of the easiest ways to get your hands on a magic weapon early on.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Imagine this has been asked 30000 times, but if I hit "ok" I'm still in the queue, correct? I'm having to play on my ps4 in PBP mode on this ultra-wide while waiting for the queue... What a time to be alive, and shooting myself in the foot for giving up my 2nd monitor.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine this has been asked 30000 times, but if I hit "ok" I'm still in the queue, correct? I'm having to play on my ps4 in PBP mode on this ultra-wide while waiting for the queue... What a time to be alive, and shooting myself in the foot for giving up my 2nd monitor.

Yes, just ok the dialog box and you are queued up - did this last night and it worked.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Was in queue (63m) for 2+ hours and it just said a timeout error occurred. Back in queue at 123m. Fucking amateur hour

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users