Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah but by PoP your guild will maybe have 2 active main Monks. I think on Agnarr my Monk alt was better geared than my main.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love it when people theory craft TLPs 4 expansions down the road. Meanwhile, only about 3 of you will still be playing in a month.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Analysis paralysis over class choice is an EQ tradition. This class has this, that one has that, this one is good now but then in expansion_x it becomes bad...

A month ago I decided on playing a cleric this time around. Played cleric for one day, then rolled a warrior. Eyeing a monk now. Or maybe a bard...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
With how easy it is to level it seems like it'd be pretty easy to play alts, especially if you picked one of a few classes that can effectively power-level and are willing to multi-box in some way. I'm pretty happy with enc/cle and don't plan on leveling an alt in classic but I can see myself rolling an iksar mnk/sha in Kunark and it'll be damned tempting to do it on different accounts that would let me throw clarity onto my shaman or something. Not to mention gearing my monk in whatever easy twink gear there is.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
So what's the deal with these new Aradune GMs? Are they just there to ban people boxing more than 2 (or training HGs to the tunnel) or are they getting involved in other disputes like camps or dps racing mobs etc?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1591047374157.png

lul.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Somehow ended up as an ogre SK. Never played an ogre before but really happy I settled on the SK.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Leveling at the Unrest entrance with this duo isn’t bad... and a red con ghoul spawns right as I’m typing and sends me for the zone line.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Do you need to see your name at the top of the parse? If you don't actually care about that than they're fine. Everyone's fine.

I've seen a ranger top parses in OGC in later expansions. An extremely skilled player but nonetheless it's possible!

Chanur Chanur Just play whatever you want, they're all good. Want to shoot a bow and cast spells, or do cool monk attacks? Just know that Ranger is every bit as good as any other class. Monk has DPS advantages in classic/kunark but Ranger can solo better, and they're king of the hill for a while come Luclin and PoP. You won't go wrong with either so go with the one with the most appeal.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've seen a ranger top parses in OGC in later expansions. An extremely skilled player but nonetheless it's possible!

Chanur Chanur Just play whatever you want, they're all good. Want to shoot a bow and cast spells, or do cool monk attacks? Just know that Ranger is every bit as good as any other class. Monk has DPS advantages in classic/kunark but Ranger can solo better, and they're king of the hill for a while come Luclin and PoP. You won't go wrong with either so go with the one with the most appeal.
I ended up on Sk which I am enoying. I would have gone ranger after your post otherwise. Might be an alt for later!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Talked myself out of playing since I just hated some of the basic itemization in classic/kunark since I always mained a wiz and its SOO fun to get "mana" items. (or did they add focus by chance?).

Small % of me still kind of wants to play and 2 box with hopes i can get the wife to try it out and play the box abit but if I do I think Mangler might be a better choice. Can pick up an account and then level a 2nd character up from scratch to enjoy abit of twinking and get back to learning the ropes. OoW & PoP were my two favorite expansions and quit after DoD so could relive some of my favorite content and then get to see some new stuff if i stick with it.

Kind of want to do wizard again, not sure what i'd pair that would work well. Never played an enc, could be nice to nuke and have enc outside groups for mez/crack etc? Maybe bard for kiting when not in groups but would add little sitting outside group when i wasn't running....

Looked at a few places for accounts and looks like slim pickings, whats the go to site?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I finally got in on some evening play. I've never done the Feerott Ogre leveling before so its kinda fun. Playing Drakh(sk)/Sukik(sham), will be trying to group up as much as possible for that sweet bonus.

• 1Like