Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Imagine paying someone $45 (3 months of gametime) for an item that is going to be replaced when Kunark hits
You could say that about literally every item ever. Or imagine spending 6 raids worth of dkp to buy something that’s gonna be replaced next xpac etc...
I mean $45 is 2hours of work for a poor person. Additionally very few people buy krono for more than $10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
They're classic. It's only much later did they not require a key. TLP reverted that. In kunark, they don't require a key.

If this was classic, wouldn't it be the case on p99? I certainly don't remember it from classic (although 21 years will do that to you).

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If this was classic, wouldn't it be the case on p99? I certainly don't remember it from classic (although 21 years will do that to you).
Interesting, p99 wiki says they were locked in beta but not live. Guess TLP is going super classic!

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Does anyone have a 4k or even 2k interface they can share? I logged onto my laptop to game in bed a bit and I can't see shit. Damn 4k laptop!!!

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Does anyone have a 4k or even 2k interface they can share? I logged onto my laptop to game in bed a bit and I can't see shit. Damn 4k laptop!!!

Mine is here Kharzette/EQTLPUI, at least the xml. I didn't really want to check in the art bits so lemme put it on goog drive or something

Sabbat's is here EQInterface downloads : 1920x1080 VertBlue 2020 and is a vertUI type thing

Art for mine:
You can customize the spell casting meter to various weeby looks. Look at EQUI_CastingWindow.xml and uncomment sections to get runey/chantery/2 different rangers/bard/ or a sort of comedy paladin one FunnyCast

I think I'm going to sleep for a week

Last edited:

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a unified guild or anythign goin on? Lookin for an invite on a chanter i made.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This was a fun group. Always moving up and down the zig smiting lizardfolk.
EQ000831.jpg

EQ000829.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was literally in a group with those guys in CT for a hot second last night. Also, crashed out of running to guise camp. RIP

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Both my machines crashed, seems like maybe they increased the load a bit and stuff's gettin unstable.

I took a shower! Maybe they are making things crash so we will smell better.

I'm 31 on my wizard, someone take me somewhere fun like mistmoore or something when I get in :D

• 2Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Except for some initial leveling, I've been doing nothing but editing an old lodidodi UI to use with my monk. This is what I have so far. Still a lot to do but it's functional for TLP. If there are any glaring bugs, let me know how you fixed it :p

I am using this on a 2k monitor in windowed mode.

This is how it looks during normal operations:
EQ000011.jpg
This is with a lot of shit open.
EQ000005.jpg
Cleric showing casting and spellbar
EQ000003.jpg

TIPS!!!

Set up a hotbar for autofire. The keys will fire 1-12 in order based on first available.

Setup a macro and place in hotbar 1 key 1. Macro really only needs "/attack on" but you can add whatever you want. I made a blank bandolier fire off so I don't end up equipping every damn weapon I loot as a monk. You will still equip it but next press of 1 will drop it in inventory.

EQ000006.jpg

EQ000007.jpg

As a monk, I am blind, so while these screenshots show no gamma correction, you can enable a nice option to fix that. In advanced Options on the Display tab, check "Increase Windowed Gamma". For some odd reason, this only works if you DO NOT check "Enable Windowed Gamma"

EQ000010.jpg

That's all I have for now.

• 2Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
50.png

Anyone that needs a tank to farm some planes, daddy needs some indicolite.

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not havin much luck in LFG land tonight
Had quite the opposite experience. I logged in, and in the Ranger channel someone was asking if anyone wanted to replace him at FP camp. So immediately got straight into the FP camp, and rode that wave for 4 hours while my experience pot zoomed me from level 21-27. Great progress tonight!!

• 1Like