Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Instead of +xp, these shitheads need to give me an adventurer bag and +xp potions for each of my accounts on Rizlona and call it a day. They’ve got to be the biggest bunch of incompetent retards in the MMO industry.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Instead of +xp, these shitheads need to give me an adventurer bag and +xp potions for each of my accounts on Rizlona and call it a day. They’ve got to be the biggest bunch of incompetent retards in the MMO industry.
Theyre just keeping Brad's legacy alive with Aradune

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
No, but it lets you know who on the server has the downs and needs to be trained

Hey, maybe I was just sick of the skelly pet laugh and prefer an undead zombie rabbit. I'm 'murican, I have freedumbs and can do what I want with mah money!!! ;)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Deruvian Deruvian You and Tokeh both names turn white in group for a minute or two, then back to grey. The other two haven't budged from grey.

I think I might sleep a bit more.

Thanks so much for the invite btw! I was shocked to be invited out of my usual late night desperation groups hehe.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Third night in a row I'm unable to play. Tempted to just dispute the charges on my CC for the bags and subscription and eat the ban

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Chargebacks are a bitch move. You guys knew that DPG is a scrap-tier company managing scrap-tier code.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Chargebacks are a bitch move. You guys knew that DPG is a scrap-tier company managing scrap-tier code.

Ya, just accept your guaranteed ban if you do chargeback, and don't chargeback. Don't let DPG win this battle

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
This is probably old news that everybody knows, but I recently discovered that EQ devs might think charm is WAY more risky than it is. A couple years ago niente "clarified" how charisma impacts charm:

This is ridiculous on several levels (snare doesn't break early) but the charm having a 5% chance to break per tick is laughably wrong. In the process of pointing that out in that thread I realized that if EQ devs ever align the game to niente's perception, it would result in a MASSIVE nerf where the best charm duration you could get on a blue mob with tash/malo/-MR gear is a bell-curve centered around ~80s.

I'm having a ton of fun being OP with my cle/enc, but I can definitely see why the game would be better if charm was nerfed into the dirt.

I have no doubt there is a dev build somewhere that actually has charm breaking at a minimum of 5%. (It probably does average out to something like 5% on lower level charms)

This is the group of people who have, at times, legitimately thought things were working because it worked on the dev server, so why didnt it work on live?! (Answer: Purposefully broke it on test and then WHOOPS WE FORGOT LOL)

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya, just accept your guaranteed ban if you do chargeback, and don't chargeback. Don't let DPG win this battle

Yep I did a charge back once they banned any future accounts linked to my phone number as well.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Horseshit, they need to make that a 7 day logged in buff timer, I've sat in queues and been disconnected so many times. Now I'm working until at least tomorow late and miss what almost half the exp bonus. Bleh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Is there a command to clear a specific chat window? Playin some druid and I have a Butt Stuff window that shows when buffs wear off, and ideally I'd like to clear it after I've recast the ones that wear off, so I'm not constantly thinking they just wore off again.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there a command to clear a specific chat window? Playin some druid and I have a Butt Stuff window that shows when buffs wear off, and ideally I'd like to clear it after I've recast the ones that wear off, so I'm not constantly thinking they just wore off again.

Is it not just /clear in the relevant chat window?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That might work but I have my main chat window set to always-chat-here. Was hoping for something like /clear that takes an argument for a tab but not sure how it would be identified. Maybe it does take an arg I will try :D Wanted something I could bind to a button

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never crashed on a TLP before, been using the same computers since agnarr. For some reason I crash after being in the world for 5 mins in EC on a level 1 monk.

Edit: after a few tries basically i get super lag then the game freezes and closes.. looks like I dont get to play lol