Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Yes the servers before aradune were basically thrown out in terms of rules. They fucked up too hard before. Not sure if they had legal reasons and that's why they added that extra click on aradune. But I'm pretty sure they won't touch anyone on mangler for that stuff.

Once they made the 2box rule and gm thing on aradune all it did was let the mangler people know they were free to continue on mangler. Aradune definitely has enforcement. Not perfect but they are learning. But again I have no clue how GMs are supposed to stop the necro armies. Easy to get rid of the larger bot groups.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Every time I watch bobbybick log into sirens they instantly warp out or log off when he logs in. Maybe they have his toon on their alert list to gtfo when he pops up lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
some people wanna still play the game hardcore

Personally I never had an issue with people being "Hardcore" in OG or this TLP stuff. I do find it insanely comical that people are still racing for "Firsts!" when so much of the game has been gimped out the anus. The challenge that was in classic does not exist today and yet I constantly hear people boasting about this shit like they are world firsting something like Sleeper.

A very very very small amount of people can make a living playing everquest and a big portion of those people are powerlevelers.

Everyone hated scum-fucks who bought and sold on playerauctions. Krono doesn't change that fact, at least not in my mind.

You mentioned fair competition too, but that shit went out the window with Daybreak being retarded and allowing necro dots to credit for full damage on one tick. Now all you have is Krono farmers that are as you said...full FOTM class. In the past, you would have a camp, no /picks and the group that was camping would try and maintain the camp for as long as they could with an EVENTUAL "Done" time but today there isn't a "done" time due to krono. They will camp it as long as there is a buyer AND in some cases, destroy the item if they can't find a buyer and the items isn't dropable / is lore.

Add in botting / warping and the general "Does not care" attitude of DBG and their staff and you have the fucking mess you have now.

I mean shit, they literally had a lag issue from adding a timer to peoples inventory for premium time, fucking morons had it server-checking every time people opened their character sheet.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
The problem still really is the mass taking of camps. It's very rare those necros you run into are someone's only toons. If everyone was allowed 1 camp per person then it wouldn't be such an issue. There isn't enough money for someone to sit his only 2 fucking necros at freeti. I imagine a freeti camp makes a bit less than a krono per hour. Which is absolute garbage if you're talking about paying bills. There aren't enough people willing to waste 18 hours of their day to make that money. It really is just people taking tons of camps. That's the issue.

I thought the mangler lag was funny during free to play. The botters are and were a huge % of characters and they never log off. Also daybreak does a bunch of stuff to fuck picks over. Claiming 1 person shouldn't keep a pick open because it's bad for their game. But somehow 1 person keeping 7 picks of sirens grotto open with 70 level 1s is perfectly okay for the server.

Not sure why they don't care more about them keeping picks open when they specifically fucked over picks claiming they can't have so many picks kept open.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
During planes of powers I bet the amount of bots that never logged off except for patches was well over 300 characters. That's shit ton of toons that never log off and are keeping picks open.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
DBG wont ever do anything about botters or warpers. Thats a good amount of money they would be losing and they need every penny they can get lol. They know it wont stop their player base from playing. It will just annoy.

• 1Truth!

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I've always felt strongly that people shouldn't compare 1 sub to botters 30. Daybreak definitely makes this mistake. The thing people forget is that botters spend absolutely 0 dollars on store items. They save their points and buy 2 name changes maybe lol.

Botters definitely outweigh 1 person. But it's just not as heavy as people think. It only takes a handful of normal customers who buy some store items and it's easy to replace bot income. But daybreak won't ever think that smart. I run way less accounts but give daybreak way more money than botters. Plenty of wealthy people spend shit tons on store items. I guess it's hard to say how many of those big whales quit because of problems botter cause.

They sure seem to be a main point on this forum. I'm sure if they actually put effort in and got rid of them, daybreak would make up that money from real customers. But they aren't willing to take that risk.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, I don't know about that, especially since I think few people really quit because of bots. It's certainly a gamble. The way Holly talked about them, it's like she felt impressed by them. Not sure how JChan feels, but it's clear that there is no desire in the company to do much about them.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
So many fucking whiners in this thread. You act like its impossible to out dps 2 necros. Any competent group of 6 should have no problem fucking them over almost regardless of group composition. Not to mention you can make their life absolute hell by charming/duel'ing for guaranteed kills, etc.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
So many fucking whiners in this thread. You act like its impossible to out dps 2 necros. Any competent group of 6 should have no problem fucking them over almost regardless of group composition. Not to mention you can make their life absolute hell by charming/duel'ing for guaranteed kills, etc.

Someone's clearly never experienced Envenomed Bolt x2 in classic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Someone's clearly never experienced Envenomed Bolt x2 in classic.

I even experienced the 2 necro meta, as a single necro, while farming troll guards. Fucker was just assisting off me, winning every DPS race while /ooc THANKS FOR THE HELP LOL

(All good, got my 1000 troll kill title late last night :p )

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Every time I watch bobbybick log into sirens they instantly warp out or log off when he logs in. Maybe they have his toon on their alert list to gtfo when he pops up lol.
yeah thats easy, it like having a GM watch..i used to have a bunch of triggers for people that would train me in sebilis, it would beep before they got to me so i was always there. the GM one is more simpler but yeah. there's also MQ2posse that makes a loud noise whenever someone not on your safe list is within x range (z axis too). my laptop would always wake me up in the night when people came to say hi or picked through.

/if (${Spawn[pc Axeface].ID} && ${Spawn[pc Axeface].Distance} <= 400) && ${Axeface} == 0 {
/varset Axeface 1
/tell draekon Axeface seen
/tell lootbox Axeface seen
/bct draekon //exec C:/Macroquest2/sounds/yummy.wav bg
/bct lootbox //exec C:/Macroquest2/sounds/yummy.wav bg

}

dbg is banning botters. my buddy plays on the server and has had three groups banned already, i mean he made profit first. they even traced it to his mule account and banned that, which was diff ip/phone etc so they watch trades or parcels. this server is way more enforcement (lulz) than the past one, which still isnt saying much but the gms do seem to come within 10 minutes of a petition. i dont play though, don't have time to be near the computer all day

basically those people really cant be "that" afk, they have to be able to respond within 5 minutes but thats still kind of easy if you hear your phone or tell beep alert.

havent played since mangler, i used to bot in sirens too. got 5 groups on mangler inactive.

i did hear that envenomed bolt like gives all the damage up front now? or the credit or something? sounds like the 2 necro meta is pretty OP, gonna need more necros to beat them, and a quicker :) reaction time.

Last edited:

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
yeah thats easy, it like having a GM watch..i used to have a bunch of triggers for people that would train me in sebilis, it would beep before they got to me so i was always there. the GM one is more simpler but yeah. there's also MQ2posse that makes a loud noise whenever someone not on your safe list is within x range (z axis too). my laptop would always wake me up in the night when people came to say hi or picked through.

/if (${Spawn[pc Axeface].ID} && ${Spawn[pc Axeface].Distance} <= 400) && ${Axeface} == 0 {
/varset Axeface 1
/tell draekon Axeface seen
/tell lootbox Axeface seen
/bct draekon //exec C:/Macroquest2/sounds/yummy.wav bg
/bct lootbox //exec C:/Macroquest2/sounds/yummy.wav bg

}

dbg is banning botters. my buddy plays on the server and has had three groups banned already, i mean he made profit first. they even traced it to his mule account and banned that, which was diff ip/phone etc so they watch trades or parcels. this server is way more enforcement (lulz) than the past one, which still isnt saying much but the gms do seem to come within 10 minutes of a petition. i dont play though, don't have time to be near the computer all day

basically those people really cant be "that" afk, they have to be able to respond within 5 minutes but thats still kind of easy if you hear your phone or tell beep alert.

havent played since mangler, i used to bot in sirens too. got 5 groups on mangler inactive.

i did hear that envenomed bolt like gives all the damage up front now? or the credit or something? sounds like the 2 necro meta is pretty OP, gonna need more necros to beat them, and a quicker :) reaction time.

Did everyone on mangler get their truebox bypass from the same person ? Coming from someone who boxes a lot i figured the value was in the truebox breaking more so than the exact compile you guys were using to afk.

But now apparently you can buy the truebox bypass for 150 euros lol. Wonder how similar the bypasses are and I wonder if being public will mean daybreak makes an effort to stop it.
unknown-6.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Rather give it to our scum fucks

How are the KronoKings gonna afford window AC units though?!

Also, did they increase the number needed to generate new picks? Anyone know what that number is now? I feel like Phinny & Agnarr had a much more plentiful pick selection. On this dumb server I can barely ever bring in a created group and get a camp (LGuk, Hole etc).

• 1Worf