Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Xevy

Log Wizard
VP has ~3 items that are good and the amount of time and effort to get in is not worth it. If they nerfed all the out of era Chardok loot it'd be much more worth it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'll agree with skipping VP. I didn't start raiding on Mangler until Velious and it was a great decision.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Is there any solid, non-dungeon, place where you can duo or trio? Playing with a couple of friends and sometimes their playtimes are very limited. Chanter, Ranger, Druid.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I did my best to keep my group in Seb (first thing we did at server up was get keyed). Unfortunately a few levels in when people in Chardok were outpacing us, everyone in the group wanted to book it to Chardok and off we went. Kunark is slow and tedious enough without making it slower, I guess. Kunark would be much more bearable if the ZEM were evened-out between the high-level dungeons (Seb, HS, Chardok, Droga) so that you could pick the one you like without losing efficiency.

Once Velious is out it just becomes even more of a funnel, with everyone going to Velks.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
VP Key and Enchanter Epic or min/max RL.... That calculation got made. See you in velious? See you in Luclin?

Hope all the TEB boys are doing good.\

Aradune's horrible server performance broke the addiction for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Every server was actually. I mean we all blame aradune, of course, naturally, but it ended up with them locking em all across the board.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Well, right this second? I'm unable to get out of the character select screen.

Shit is laughable.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
So far got bullied out of 2 camps by TEB just rolling in for VP keys. They don't even say anything anymore, just come in 6-12 deep and sit there and the dps race you until you leave.

Cancer to the server.

• 1Salty

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know there have been some changes made here and there but I'm surprised that the whole process wasn't made in to little more than a formality. It's a uniquely shitty nugget of shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
fck i wanna load up a box for eq and going 1-60 as a lizard - but damn, all the chat about aradune makes me squeamish to join the cuckfuck

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
fck i wanna load up a box for eq and going 1-60 as a lizard - but damn, all the chat about aradune makes me squeamish to join the cuckfuck
But it's that cuck fuck that you enjoy. This is EQ tlp. We all know what the fuck goes on and is happening. So why fight it? Join up and get your cuck fuck on.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
VP, and Kunark in general, is by far the worst of all eras of EQ raiding. It's almost the exact same formula as VT in Luclin but unlike VT shards most of the VP pieces are single spawns/PHs per pick. And all of that effort is to get to a zone where there's about 4 pieces of loot worth wearing in the next same-level expansion and half the dragons aren't worth killing Day 1 of expansion.

Imma just chill on an iksar necro SSF and "miss" this era I think, Omens on Mangler more appealing than running across EJ/TT for the 60 trakanon batphones.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
VP, and Kunark in general, is by far the worst of all eras of EQ raiding. It's almost the exact same formula as VT in Luclin but unlike VT shards most of the VP pieces are single spawns/PHs per pick. And all of that effort is to get to a zone where there's about 4 pieces of loot worth wearing in the next same-level expansion and half the dragons aren't worth killing Day 1 of expansion.

Imma just chill on an iksar necro SSF and "miss" this era I think, Omens on Mangler more appealing than running across EJ/TT for the 60 trakanon batphones.

I was in a similar boat to you where if I didn't get to level 60 on Friday, it was going to be a lot harder to find the energy for it later. Got to 58.8, server crashed, lost the will to log back onto that server to grind more so I just haven't. Maybe it'll return in another day or two. Something about the Kunark grind just drains a portion of your soul.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was in a similar boat to you where if I didn't get to level 60 on Friday, it was going to be a lot harder to find the energy for it later. Got to 58.8, server crashed, lost the will to log back onto that server to grind more so I just haven't. Maybe it'll return in another day or two. Something about the Kunark grind just drains a portion of your soul.
Classic grind you can't help but moving camps fairly often, at least until mid 30s. Kunark you can do one or maybe 2 camps 50-60.

Only saving grace of Kunark are the Epics, at least for the classes they're reasonable on. It is fun to do smaller group raids, and the weapons themselves are obviously iconic FashionQuest.