Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
According to the forums, Sleeper DZ has been cleared already. Just shows how much easier the game is and gets when you can split 3-4 raids compared to previous TLP's.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Vulak and AoW were downed before I even logged on at 730est lol

Edit - it's not easier, it's the power of autism my man

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, it is easier... There have been multiple passive player power increases since this was live, on top of knowledge and better tools (Gina, discord, etc).

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
TEQ aside it was a good launch for Vel., Good for them. If that record was important to them. Its good they got it.

Seemed like we were one of the only raid guilds not raiding last night. About 2 to 3 groups of us did plate cycle in a pick for 6hrs or so. Got about 12-13 dudes geared with nearly full, or full sets. Including my cleric. 6 bp 12 legs dozens of rot bracers, arms, gloves, boots. It being Aradune naturally 2 other groups walked in and tried to ks us but failed.

It just blows my mind this essentially endless thurg plate dispenser was so little known back in the day

• 1Solidarity

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Went all of agnarr without seeing a Gharns or Abashi rod , get both on our first kill last night. was a good velious launch for sure hehe.

Xevy

Log Wizard
The real fun they'll have is doing Tunare/NTOV in their raid splits with half their raid not knowing what AE's are coming because they bug out in OW and don't cast them. That'll be their real test.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn, Atabashi throwing shade Zaide Zaide on the EQ forums...

" Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record, so...."

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Damn, Atabashi throwing shade Zaide Zaide on the EQ forums...

" Of course Zaide is already claiming cheats and GM help since he claims our time is impossible, but he also said classic wasn't possible to beat in under 7 days and that it wasn't possible to beat their Kunark record, so...."
Lmao what? Is this a real quote? It’s hard to believe he’d say that.

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thread winning comment:

Gherig said:
LOL a_zerg_guild00 took its 200 members and split raid 21 year old content to claim a victory in 12 hour. Do it with 50 and no AOC's like the old days and then we might look up from our coffee today.

• 1Worf