Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The GMs have a terrible understanding of just about every aspect of the game. I'd love to hear the conversations that go on in their bullpen.

I recently bought a cosmetic for the first and last time time. It wasn't showing up, so I put a petition in and the GM had me provide logs, redownload files, and eventually asked me to do a full reinstall. I refused at that point and continued to mess around with it on my own. Little did I know was the fact that cosmetics only work with new models and his response was that he wasn't aware of that either. Needless to say it was money wasted as I'd never use those hideous things.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
cosmetics only work with new models
Disgusted Parks And Recreation GIF

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The GMs have a terrible understanding of just about every aspect of the game. I'd love to hear the conversations that go on in their bullpen.

I recently bought a cosmetic for the first and last time time. It wasn't showing up, so I put a petition in and the GM had me provide logs, redownload files, and eventually asked me to do a full reinstall. I refused at that point and continued to mess around with it on my own. Little did I know was the fact that cosmetics only work with new models and his response was that he wasn't aware of that either. Needless to say it was money wasted as I'd never use those hideous things.
Sounds like the yours and the GM's intelligence were equally matched. Teh stoopids win the day.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes, how dare you not know how the cosmetics work. You should be on your 7th TLP recycle by now like everyone else. It's definitely exactly the same as the GM not knowing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Crazy to think there are dudes on their 8th TLP launch right now. Tenth if you count the Quarm and Mayong servers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Crazy to think there are dudes on their 8th TLP launch right now. Tenth if you count the Quarm and Mayong servers.
Like a lot of folks, I quit for good the first time around during Gates. What's crazy to me is that the modern TLP era (May 2015-Now) has been going for as long that original golden era (March 1999-whenever 2004). At this point I'm nostalgic for Phinny and the first time I as a casual killed Vulak, Aten, etc in addition to nostalgia from 2000.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Like a lot of folks, I quit for good the first time around during Gates. What's crazy to me is that the modern TLP era (May 2015-Now) has been going for as long that original golden era (March 1999-whenever 2004). At this point I'm nostalgic for Phinny and the first time I as a casual killed Vulak, Aten, etc in addition to nostalgia from 2000.

If not for these people I highly doubt Everquest would be around at all. At very least the IP would have been sold a while ago.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The run through Selo has been pretty fun. We get Eok tomorrow.

I'm pretty excited to grind through all the group content with folks and see the raids.

Dumpstering basically everything on the necro at this point makes it even more enjoyable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yes, how dare you not know how the cosmetics work. You should be on your 7th TLP recycle by now like everyone else. It's definitely exactly the same as the GM not knowing.

I still think it's weird that you have to pay to unlock the ability to use any cosmetic items before using it (talking about weapons/armor, not pet stuff). How much money have they lost on people that would otherwise snag just 1 item or so.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Barraind

Trakanon Raider
There's a set or two of the glam stuff I'd buy/use if I didn't have to buy the unlock to use it.

Why using that isn't free with a subscription ill never know.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I still think it's weird that you have to pay to unlock the ability to use any cosmetic items before using it (talking about weapons/armor, not pet stuff). How much money have they lost on people that would otherwise snag just 1 item or so.
They probably make a good chunk on people that dont know you need it. They buy a cosmetic and are then invested in making it work. Their store is just shit in general.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As if they're competent enough to know how to maximize their ability to milk their consumers.

It took until this expansion pack to allow xpac mounts to be used on TLPs. They could do a lot more to make it appealing to TLP people who will never play live, but they don't.

• 1Like

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Psyched for Vel on my first tlp!

My plan atm is try for armors in keal, tov ect.. And get dragon tailsmen asap. Well, in terms of grouping and solo/box.

Any advice on where to camp ect? Have 60 enc/clr duo.

Also can anyone name some good kr camps? I do Lord Bergurgle atm, sell crown for 2 or 3 kr.Often find it open when i wake up...

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Psyched for Vel on my first tlp!

My plan atm is try for armors in keal, tov ect.. And get dragon tailsmen asap. Well, in terms of grouping and solo/box.

Any advice on where to camp ect? Have 60 enc/clr duo.

Also can anyone name some good kr camps? I do Lord Bergurgle atm, sell crown for 2 or 3 kr.Often find it open when i wake up...
Velks kobolds. I need my werewolf illusion!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Prepare for the onslaught of Siren's Grotto bot farmers. About to be a lot of plat put out into your Aradune economy.