Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly they were linked on the official Rizlona discord. I don't care enough to join it to see, I imagine it is like a 30s video where a series of 50 characters blink out without visible chat logs so it doesn't really prove anything.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I got banned from the official EQ discord for saying the word shit too many times accidentally in chat. Now i just shitpost here

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
This was the video, much like Bobby said

Make no mistake, they're totally cheating, it's just incomplete proof.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sk's with mana gear can parse very, very well. Cast two drain souls, hit leechurse. Leechurse over, switch to unholy. Lifetap everytime you can after a bash (with a slower 35 delay> 2hander) and keep your mana close to mobs hp. Unholy lasts long enough if you're eating your mod rods you can parse top 10 on a long fight like AoW easily and parse top 5 on burn fights like NToV or Tunare if your warriors keep threat/you FD correctly. SK's don't fall off until somewhere in Luclin when Monks go full faceroll and Wizards only lose fights they die early in.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
This has been posted on forums and submitted in petitions and directly sent to dreamweaver in kunark.

If this video of warping on aradune isn't proof enough... there is no proof great enough in their eyes. Nothing ever happened to these toons.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I would love to see a parse of a guild doing lady nev in 10 minutes 1 month into velious on aradune or mangler.
The trick to lady Nev is keeping dps going at all times. If your dps has to run out for heals you are doing the fight wrong. Both of Altered minds last two kills have been right around the 10 min mark. granted we have 72 in our lady nev fight with a solid monk line up. minus a few monks and people and the fight should still be under 20 mins if done correctly.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
The trick to lady Nev is keeping dps going at all times. If your dps has to run out for heals you are doing the fight wrong. Both of Altered minds last two kills have been right around the 10 min mark. granted we have 72 in our lady nev fight with a solid monk line up. minus a few monks and people and the fight should still be under 20 mins if done correctly.
What’s the best way to beat NEV? We’ve only done her twice. The second time was hard and that was after we thought we improved. We had about 59 characters. Only 5 monks 3 rogues 4 rangers. Most of us either box a bard or cleric so it is a hard fight to manage two classes.

Our second fight we had melee fight and try to sit before ae went out. I main a paladin and box a bard so I stayed out and healed this time. Still it was tough slog through it. Nobody enjoyed it that is for sure.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Or latest lady nev had 1.2 mil hp compared to yours of just over 1million. What causes this? Is it just random or?

If your fight took longer, she will regen more, causing you to have to deal more damage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Some good drama on the forums re: Rizlona Sleepers Tomb right now. Get it before it’s nuked.

This it, boss?

Also:

samdaman.jpg

How can I not think of Sam DA MAN !

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Or latest lady nev had 1.2 mil hp compared to yours of just over 1million. What causes this? Is it just random or?
Yeah has to be because of regan, although 200k sounds like a lot. how long is the kill taking you guys?

Vise

Molten Core Raider
What’s the best way to beat NEV? We’ve only done her twice. The second time was hard and that was after we thought we improved. We had about 59 characters. Only 5 monks 3 rogues 4 rangers. Most of us either box a bard or cleric so it is a hard fight to manage two classes.

Our second fight we had melee fight and try to sit before ae went out. I main a paladin and box a bard so I stayed out and healed this time. Still it was tough slog through it. Nobody enjoyed it that is for sure.
haha nobody will ever enjoy this fight. even the 10 mins fights seem long and boring but what we do is everyone but a cleric and maybe a bard box(to mana song cleric) will stay in for the whole fight. you only need one cleric to keep up a tank the whole fight, no need for a ch chain. but if you spread your remaining clerics out they have just enough time to cleric legs and keep groups alive between aoes, They do have to time it perfect though just have them watch for the aoe and soon as it hits click legs.

Cleric legs are the most op thing in era. makes a lot of fights trivial and its why we rushed getting every cleric plate legs first.

but yeah one cleric out everyone else in. everyone using auto attacks, everyone sitting when called, don't let rangers use bows like lazy rangers will try to do its less dps atm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sk's with mana gear can parse very, very well. Cast two drain souls, hit leechurse. Leechurse over, switch to unholy. Lifetap everytime you can after a bash (with a slower 35 delay> 2hander) and keep your mana close to mobs hp. Unholy lasts long enough if you're eating your mod rods you can parse top 10 on a long fight like AoW easily and parse top 5 on burn fights like NToV or Tunare if your warriors keep threat/you FD correctly. SK's don't fall off until somewhere in Luclin when Monks go full faceroll and Wizards only lose fights they die early in.

How are necro parses during the classic to luclin era now? The recent DoT changes pretty much turned level 110 parses on Phinny into "top five are all of the necros, #6 is the old #1" scenarios a lot of the time. I'm guessing necros surge in DPS the further into the game you go as more DoTs get rolled up, so the early expacs probably aren't that different for them now.

Sterling

El Presidente
How are necro parses during the classic to luclin era now? The recent DoT changes pretty much turned level 110 parses on Phinny into "top five are all of the necros, #6 is the old #1" scenarios a lot of the time. I'm guessing necros surge in DPS the further into the game you go as more DoTs get rolled up, so the early expacs probably aren't that different for them now.
Necro revamp was all aimed at 70+ so it shouldn't have much impact on these servers.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Necros parse well in Classic, well in Kunark, and then dip for a few expansions. They just don't get as much out of Luclin or PoP AAs as other dps classes and their most effective dots don't work on all targets (which is true for every era). None of the dot consolidations introduced have yet to have any impact from levels one to sixty-five. They've still got their massive toolbox for general play but if you're a super parse hound it's going to be way less work with better numbers going Monk or Wizard.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Yeah has to be because of regan, although 200k sounds like a lot. how long is the kill taking you guys?
That was in a split of like 40 people with 20 boxes. It took 21 mins, our split was the very low healer split so we had necros using all their mana to twitch and dps had to run out for heals alot.
Our other split did it in like 12 mins

Xevy

Log Wizard
Currently in DoN and Necros aren't much. That said I don't think we have very many, if any go-hard Necros so my reporting isn't absolutely accurate. Pretty sure they still lack for quite a bit. Shaman/Druid DoT revamps, Shaman in particular, are just way more powerful. If you can spare a DPS Shaman that can manage their aggro they can place pretty high on certain fights going all out. You'll possibly have Shaman in fights like Seru doing top 5 DPS overall.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’ve always felt like there is an issue where players who are very focused on peak character performance play the most meta classes, so a lot of times you don’t even see the full capabilities of some less effective classes.

It becomes more noticeable when you have talented players in classes people consider sub optimal like Bobby playing a Rogue or Astral playing a Mage on Selo.