Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
While it's refreshing that you admit what you post is "dumb shit", I'd like to see anything Zaide claimed you said that wasn't proven 100% accurate by screenshots

It's why TEB members talk about how they enjoy the guild, but are embarrassed/ashamed to have you as the leader.

If i had you and arbitary as my "come to my defense butt buddies", i'd be embarrassed

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How does that not make sense to you? Half the shit you say about people are unsubstantiated claims.

I am no one. You, however, carry your name plate and guild tag on your sleeve everywhere you go. Your accusations carry weight because of it. It's a good reason not to lie, misrepresent or drag around rumor as fact but there you are on the official forums and on here acting like a horses' ass. Now that you've prickled up over basically nothing and then followed that up with a gigantic post that was barely relevant the last thing for you to do is post a shitty meme once your feet are nailed to ground like you're so far above all of this when the reality is you were pushing refresh on this stupid fucking thread in the middle of organizing plane of air splits for the people not in the initial push.

All of the people in YOUR guild that are confused or waiting for instructions need a leader and while everything needed to be sorted your attention was divided between that and between here. This. Stupid. Fucking. Nothing.

If I posted something that wasn't true here than by all means single it out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
This is what EQ is all about. Two retards sword fighting with their dicks, rolling around in shit.

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think he's just really insecure, so every mole hill becomes a mountain that must be defended and the worst must always be assumed.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Gotta have them Guts to post things under your “character name”. For it is very relevant to all things here for sure.

Attachments

• E33426E1-27EC-42FF-A5A5-BDA1D5D4DC0C.jpeg
    E33426E1-27EC-42FF-A5A5-BDA1D5D4DC0C.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly it sounds like theres demand for a Mischief offshoot of TEB on Mischief sans the Bishiboi.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Forum drama is always a good time.
Someone peel hodj hodj off of his hamplanet spouse, setup his gofundme to pay for his cocaine IV line, and tell him that if he gets to lvl 50 first, I'll publicly announce God is fake news but if I get to lvl 50 first, he needs to watch Mel Gibson's Passion of the Christ after chugging 1800mg of DXM.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also I don't know who this Atabishi guy is but he sounds like a real cockmuzzle. Don't @ me bro Please @ me, I like to argue with knobs like you.

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean, you don't even have the guts to post or say what your actual character name is.

Dude you're the most easily rustled person in the EQ community, you know that right? I hope? Like I come around mostly whatever with maybe an offhand zerg jab or something while reaming into AM, but you defend harder than those idiots. You gotta let shit go man.

• 1Like

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Telling me again how Storm picks were popped? ;)
540 new picks at minimum, by grisvok, who was using a special mq2 pick opener that nobody can seem to find anywhere so he must have built himself, so the other guilds on the server could get past storms as fast as they can because hes such a wonderful person.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They were popped by Grisvok. He did it because he hates racing and competition and wanted to not butt heads with faceless. It's really a testament to the man's self control that he was willing to literally fartaunt mobs that krimz was in the middle of fighting but refrained from using his pick plugin except when it was certain to equally help at least 1 other guild.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
It's funny your guys defense is sarcasm that of all people grisvok had no reason to/wouldn't cheat in a race.

I guess Grisvok having integrity is more likely then your stupid fucking gm story.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
It's funny your guys defense is sarcasm that of all people grisvok had no reason to/wouldn't cheat in a race.

I guess Grisvok having integrity is more likely then your stupid fucking gm story.
the storms picks literally benefit us the least out of every guild who got to use them. I really dont understand where you are going with this or why it keeps getting brought up. You really, truly believe that the picks were INJECTED into the game by a player?