Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Just to be clear... the majority of people here don't actually care about whatever this guy did? It's just 1 or 2 or 3 people with a hard-on and the rest piling on because it's fun?

I just want to make sure I am on the correct website here... For a second I thought I was on the TLP forums.

Moncs

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to take this opportunity to shout out OpenDKP.com for your DKP needs my friends. We have a really shitty discord bot too. I can rename it to SkynetTakeover if you'd prefer.

Thank you

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
All this talk about warping and skynet (absolutely sophomoric name btw) has people forgetting about beating up 3 navy seals at the same time.

• 3Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'd like to take this opportunity to shout out OpenDKP.com for you DKP needs friends. We have a really shitty discord bot too. I can rename it to SkynetTakeover if you'd prefer.

Thank you
You really did a great job. DKP options were awful before opendkp.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Moncs

Lord Nagafen Raider
You really did a great job. DKP options were awful before opendkp.
Thank you! Clearly though the Discord Bots are what folks are interested in. I really should spend more time updating my Discord Bot. Maybe this weekend I'll add some of the most requested features!

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I never asked Maze to give me a copy of any software. I'll let him come here and speak for himself on the matter.

You can post the entire Devtank convo if you'd like; it will only verify what I already posted. I was willing to look but would not be using it and I told him as much.

I think the difference is transparency. If you openly cheat mostly no one cares (for the record I think that active hacks should always be discouraged by both the company and the community). However Atabishi* is quoted on this very forum saying:

"There is a HUGE difference though between random members doing it and a guild condoning/encouraging it from the top. There is a HUGE difference between random members doing it, and it being literally part of a guilds race strategy. Guild leaders can only control what their members do to a certain extent, but when hacking/exploiting becomes encouraged and part of your guilds strategy, at that point anything you accomplish is null and void. Despite how many great players you have in the guilds you run, and how you could potentially be a good legit leader, you will never be given legitimacy because of the fact that cheating/hacking is always part of your guilds strategy and always encouraged from the top down

So I think the hypocrisy adds some nice spice. Nevermind the forum bragging and accusing others of warping and cheating over the last year.
Zaide is correct, he never specifically asked for Skynet. It's true, we've never had a problem directly, but who you employ as officers and guild mates says a ton.

My betrayal comes from months upon months of dealing with certain entities in the guild that you were too afraid to cut loose. A team cannot function with bottom tier members who cannot pull their own weight and only exist to make other's times harder. This was brought to your attention dozens of times, from dozens of quality folk, but since they chose a certain graphic in their inventory window, you ignored them, as they were deemed too important. Your leadership abilities are there somewhere, but it's more of a point and follow routine, not an actual mentorship. There is a mass of dead weight in TEB that don't belong in a raiding guild, let alone in a raid zone. 70% of the raids didn't know anything about the encounters, and the only person that would be able to explain anything going on with any detail was your pullers. I.E Spank, Me, Amdo. There have been many cases where you asked a certain "Inner Circle" to do some pretty borderline things.

I for one remember the first 20 hours seabiscuiting your useless warriors with the homies, all while funneling 100s of shards, and then being told we're taking everything for ourselves and not helping the guild. Hell, you couldn't even be pressed to have an officer warrior actually LOG on during the race. There's always a group of players that carry others on their backs, should recognize that. Same thing with Kunark, while I funneled over 110 medallions at multiple camps.

The fact that your head is so high in the clouds with visions of grandeur really spoils the "fun" a lot of us were actually having. I think the "beat Faceless by whatever means necessary" got to you. It wasn't until we broke off into a sub-group (which you utilized in every race from velious->pop without a single thanks, i.e Seabiscuit) that I began enjoying my time on this shit Aradune server. I decided that I was 100% done here, and until someone grows a set of balls to actually make their members focus/learn, I'll be a casual hated scumbag.

TEB was a good fun run, but your inability to discern useful from non useful team members is your major downfall and the downfall of many folks with your mentality.

A personal fuck-you to the following:
Flopsweat - Garbage
Mithandriel - Hot Garbage
Glowers - Definite garbage player
Castiel - Eat a dick
Renshu - I really hope you succumb to your obesity
Spank - Jk love u bb

TLDR: Aradune is a trashcan server, TEB is generally bad players except for the star players like Lebron "Spank" James, and Michael "Rocs" Jordan. Reeeee

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users
Most of the guilds didn't have to cheat to beat the content. Its fucking easy-mode. I think a lot of us have been a little let down with how easy EQ is (WTB hardmode) ... For Bishi to go on beating that "we re the best drum" and then to have it come out that he cheated to get those records? In a word, Pitiful. SHAME! :p

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Zaide is correct, he never specifically asked for Skynet. It's true, we've never had a problem directly, but who you employ as officers and guild mates says a ton.

My betrayal comes from months upon months of dealing with certain entities in the guild that you were too afraid to cut loose. A team cannot function with bottom tier members who cannot pull their own weight and only exist to make other's times harder. This was brought to your attention dozens of times, from dozens of quality folk, but since they chose a certain graphic in their inventory window, you ignored them, as they were deemed too important. Your leadership abilities are there somewhere, but it's more of a point and follow routine, not an actual mentorship. There is a mass of dead weight in TEB that don't belong in a raiding guild, let alone in a raid zone. 70% of the raids didn't know anything about the encounters, and the only person that would be able to explain anything going on with any detail was your pullers. I.E Spank, Me, Amdo. There have been many cases where you asked a certain "Inner Circle" to do some pretty borderline things.

I for one remember the first 20 hours seabiscuiting your useless warriors with the homies, all while funneling 100s of shards, and then being told we're taking everything for ourselves and not helping the guild. Hell, you couldn't even be pressed to have an officer warrior actually LOG on during the race. There's always a group of players that carry others on their backs, should recognize that. Same thing with Kunark, while I funneled over 110 medallions at multiple camps.

The fact that your head is so high in the clouds with visions of grandeur really spoils the "fun" a lot of us were actually having. I think the "beat Faceless by whatever means necessary" got to you. It wasn't until we broke off into a sub-group (which you utilized in every race from velious->pop without a single thanks, i.e Seabiscuit) that I began enjoying my time on this shit Aradune server. I decided that I was 100% done here, and until someone grows a set of balls to actually make their members focus/learn, I'll be a casual hated scumbag.

TEB was a good fun run, but your inability to discern useful from non useful team members is your major downfall and the downfall of many folks with your mentality.

A personal fuck-you to the following:
Flopsweat - Garbage
Mithandriel - Hot Garbage
Glowers - Definite garbage player
Castiel - Eat a dick
Renshu - I really hope you succumb to your obesity
Spank - Jk love u bb

TLDR: Aradune is a trashcan server, TEB is generally bad players except for the star players like Lebron "Spank" James, and Michael "Rocs" Jordan. Reeeee
Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
There is only one thing that could make this thread worse and you all know who I'm talking about. This is getting bumped way too often and it's bound to notice. Don't say I didn't warn you.

unnamed.gif

Rhaenys

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yo how the fuck do I change my name, someone send help plz

Sincerely,
Drillisen

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just to be clear... the majority of people here don't actually care about whatever this guy did? It's just 1 or 2 or 3 people with a hard-on and the rest piling on because it's fun?

I just want to make sure I am on the correct website here... For a second I thought I was on the TLP forums.

You sure are simping hard for someone pretending not to care

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Raiding has always been a few star people dragging around a tail end of retards just to have numbers. That was exactly the EQ system that lasted even into the first few WoW expansions. You'd hope that during progression all those people get to be in a single push raid, but outside of that, they play chaperone taking the drooling masses on field trips into raid zones. I'd imagine as a tlp starts to get long in the tooth, your recruitment has to become more and more lax as the seasoned / experienced people start to drop off or move to the next server.

re: cheating. Nothing needs to be inferred and PMs don't need to be read into for suggested meaning since Maze is in the thread. I don't think anyone gives a shit about a week after release. Point blank, was there 'real' cheating /warping going on during actual night 1 progression or not?

I say 'real' cheating because I think ShowEQ is cheating, but I don't think there is a serious guild in existence that doesn't have at least one person with eyes on in any given raid.

Selling rights to a video of Maze being chased by wasps. It's good to see the EQ community coming together, a lot of my favorites in this thread...maze, secrets (rip classless)

Raiding has always been a few star people dragging around a tail end of retards just to have numbers. That was exactly the EQ system that lasted even into the first few WoW expansions. You'd hope that during progression all those people get to be in a single push raid, but outside of that, they play chaperone taking the drooling masses on field trips into raid zones. I'd imagine as a tlp starts to get long in the tooth, your recruitment has to become more and more lax as the seasoned / experienced people start to drop off or move to the next server.

re: cheating. Nothing needs to be inferred and PMs don't need to be read into for suggested meaning since Maze is in the thread. I don't think anyone gives a shit about a week after release. Point blank, was there 'real' cheating /warping going on during actual night 1 progression or not?

I say 'real' cheating because I think ShowEQ is cheating, but I don't think there is a serious guild in existence that doesn't have at least one person with eyes on in any given raid.
so warping not cheating, am confused