Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Lol Somehow in just a page or two we went from people bragging about being a Michael Jordan of Everquest to people wanting to be The Mario Mendoza of Everquest.

Question is, who is the Vince McMahon of Everquest?

giphy23.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

Who wore it better though..

Vince. He's got the little Attitude Era head-bobbing and more rhythm. McGregor is only moving his arms and legs while his core stays stationary, making him look more like a wobbly inflatable car wash balloon-man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
What makes an EverQuest player good? Is there a difference between a good group player and a good raid player? Where do you rank single target dps? The ability to pull together and sustain xp/AA groups .. Being on time *every time* .. etc.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
There's a big difference between chill while smoking a joint and playing and being a waste of a group slot.

The answer is probably Magician, with maybe a /melody Bard as another option
All you gotta say, is that you're new to rogue and don't know the kill order.

If your ego can handle it, just constantly fuck up, target wrong mobs, be too slow to select targets etc till they give it to somebody else.

• 1Dislike

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Just get to 50 by whatever means necessary, use what you find along the way, then worry about gear after you hit 50.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Should a rogue save up for some banded or just use patchwork the first day or two?
Just worry about leveling - no one plays a rogue so Plane of Hate armor will be rotting in OW constantly and you should get a full set in a few hours.

• 1Like

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rogue on a fresh server, basically you're not gonna get groups, esp over level 15-20 or so, unless you have pre-made.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
What makes an EverQuest player good? Is there a difference between a good group player and a good raid player? Where do you rank single target dps? The ability to pull together and sustain xp/AA groups .. Being on time *every time* .. etc.

Consistency. Always doing the right thing, at the right time, in the right way. Some people can make power plays here and there, but a truly good player never has to because they're in front of the problem.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utanix

N00b
Lol you guys have already flattered me enough though. I mean, people here made me in to a raid boss essentially. Most of the people posting and pushing for more and more posts in here or on discord are just a collection of people who have lost to me in some form or another across the TLP's or lost to TEB on aradune. People couldn't beat me in game, so they formed the equivalent of a SJW twitter mob to attempt to raid me on here. They had to go basically recruit a "guild" of forum warriors out of a collection of losers, and when there has been so many of them it's easy to find em. Trust me, I'm not saying I've never lost or will never lose. I've been playing online games for 26 years and losing is a part of gaming. I've played league for 9 years, trust me I'm used to losing. It'll be ok.

The obsession is truly flattering but I feel sorry for several of you. I'm a singular person. It wouldn't matter how much shit I talk or how much shit you think I talk, I'm one person. It could never match the levels of combined insane obsession you guys have of me and always have had of me. One of my first posts on this forum years ago was literally by request because people on here couldn't stop talking about me. It's always been that way. You can post as many PM conversations as you want, it's never bothered me in the least bit. I know and the people posting them know that prior to posting them they go through and delete/edit all incriminating messages that could be used against them or to delete context from a conversation. That's good enough for me that they know. You can make as many claims as you want about me lol and it will never bother me. This is the internet. If your egos are being hurt so bad by something you can literally turn off at any point in time you want, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry that you are obsessed with me.
"a collection of people who have lost to me"

I think everyone was a bit overwhelmed by the run on sentences to read this, but this is a direct quote from a 30-something year old man on the internet. Soak that in.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
That awkward moment when macro quest is now open source and the servers gonna be flooded with sub par script kids.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"a collection of people who have lost to me"

I think everyone was a bit overwhelmed by the run on sentences to read this, but this is a direct quote from a 30-something year old man on the internet. Soak that in.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
That awkward moment when macro quest is now open source and the servers gonna be flooded with sub par script kids.

Numerous people have asked if I will be rolling on Mischief and when I reply that I will not play without MQ2 ever again they just tell me you can run MQNext on Mischief. Like, folks, I'm a cheater, but a cheater with a code. That code is to only cheat within the server ruleset.

If I didn't have this code I'd just be some other guy who has screenshots of authorizing warps on a truebox server yet claiming his records still count. Man, what was this guy's name?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users