EVERYONE TO DISCORD!

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
This was a giant conjob, he made us get comfortable so that he can try to sell us on supporting his music career.

• 4Worf
  • 3Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am already drunk and this sounds like it would totally ruin my buzz, but I also dont have a mic to call everyone fags so I am disappoint,.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I am already drunk and this sounds like it would totally ruin my buzz, but I also dont have a mic to call everyone fags so I am disappoint,.

You missed Ute's ALLCAPS verbal ranting about the indoctrination of young children by turboqueers.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Was entertaining to hear Ut rant and sing for a bit. He does get a little worked up though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
pizza fire GIF

• 1Double Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was wayyyyyyyyyyyy to fucked up on edibles to function last night, let alone join a discord.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly surprised the discord for this forum isnt more popular. Hardly anyone ever posts in it.

Xerge

<Donor>
agreed. My discord community is more active than the foh one and has weekly jackbox drunken night. Foh is prime opportunity

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly surprised the discord for this forum isnt more popular. Hardly anyone ever posts in it.
When you have a forum to post on already it’s kind of pointless. Other discords I’m on are game specific/don’t have forums.

• 2Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

I understand not posting there...cuz forums. But, I am surprised it doesn't have more people chatting.

• 1Like

Xerge

<Donor>
When you have a forum to post on already it’s kind of pointless. Other discords I’m on are game specific/don’t have forums.
valid point but nowadays communities tend of have groups of ppl who want to come together more. Planning and execution is easier on discord imo

• 1Like