Evolve - from makers of L4D

kidRiot_sl

shitlord
I don't see how this game will have lasting potential...From the gameplay videos, looks pretty straight forward and boring...

Only game I'm looking forward to in the near future is Civ: Space

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Monster and Trapper are excellent experiences. The rest are kinda whatever. Game was definitely made with consoles in mind as the primary method of consumption. Very much a 'couch shooter'.

I'll probably buy a PS4 and this game on release day

sebur

Bronze Squire
Will let you know if I get to it before you do. Me and my group of gamer buddies just all got our keys yesterday so we are going to play it this weekend.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Matchmaking is pretty slow atm - Game is ok but ive only done 2 matches and it was fun but not omg! fun? Hard to explain - When i play with friends hopefully it will be more exciting than the matchmaking.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Matchmaking is pretty slow atm - Game is ok but ive only done 2 matches and it was fun but not omg! fun? Hard to explain - When i play with friends hopefully it will be more exciting than the matchmaking.
What's the difference between this and Damned?

Del

Vyemm Raider
Figures. And I only signed up for the PS4 (instead of PC) alpha because I wanted something to actually play on this thing.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I can't even connect to join a game at all on PC. Apparently it is a known issue that they patched but then people are still having issues. So I have yet to play this and after watching some streams I really want to play it !