F is for Family

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just finished this series. Pretty good. I was really hoping he would go psycho and burn the fat fuck alive in his car, but oh well.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I did not listen to any of the interviews Burr did for this so maybe this was common knowledge, but I figured this was semi autobiographical and the middle kid is him. It's nice to see something focus on the early 70s because even "that 70s show" started in 1976/77 despite running for many seasons.

Glad this is on Netflix so it can be as profanity laden as it needs to be.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
One of my current favorite standups, so I enjoyed the humor throughout. Reeeeeally felt like it could have been stretched a little bit, maybe 8-10 episodes. Some great bits, and some fun laugh out loud moments ("Fuck youuuuuu" at the baggage office comes to mind) but there was definitely some less than interesting plot developments. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and would watch more. Definitely more easy to relate to than Bojack Horseman, imo.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
One of my current favorite standups, so I enjoyed the humor throughout. Reeeeeally felt like it could have been stretched a little bit, maybe 8-10 episodes. Some great bits, and some fun laugh out loud moments ("Fuck youuuuuu" at the baggage office comes to mind) but there was definitely some less than interesting plot developments. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and would watch more. Definitely more easy to relate to than Bojack Horseman, imo.
Though similar in some respects (no fucks given humor) it seems like this show you are meant more to relate to the characters and observe the situations that drive the plot while with Bojack you are meant more to observe the characters but relate to the situations that come up (relationship issues, chasing the deer that got away, self-worth through work, shitty friends, etc.)

iannis

Musty Nester
Pretty solid. If you don't like Burr you won't like this. It's not doing anything new, but then again I didn't expect it to.

I give it a thumbs up.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I thought it was good (7/10), there were some parts that made me almost die laughing. Namely the stadium restroom scene.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Finished the last three episodes, was pretty good. Airline commercial with the blanket bit was hilarious. Few gold lines like bisi said.

I would watch more, not terribly attached to the characters, though. They've pretty much have avoided developing any of the side characters a bit more to make them likeable.

spronk

FPS noob
I've watched the first 3 episodes and they just aren't very good, more depressing than funny. I guess thats the more typical Bill Burr humor style though, but I thought season 1 was hilarious. Hoping the rest of the season is better.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm halfway through and I dig it.

Vending machine boss is hilarious

joz123

Potato del Grande
Second season is great toward the end. Hope this show sticks around for a few more years. Finale was depressing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The only other show can be both so brutally depressing and hilarious as this is BoJack. Netflix has that down.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
bill burr carries this show on his shoulders. I like it better than bojack, for sure.

iannis

Musty Nester
I actually liked season 2 more than season 1.

A lot more. S1 was ok. But S2 is like, actually really fucking good. It's fucking brutal.