F is for Family

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, he did. The back half starts to get funnier. It's a lot more like season one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, he did. The back half starts to get funnier. It's a lot more like season one.

Wife and I thought the same thing. Good season, but not up to the previous season's quality. I thought Chet was an interesting character, just wish they went more into why he was so fucked up. Had a great opportunity to explore the realities of war and how that affected suburban life in America.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Chet was definitely a fascinating character. Was also interesting for both Frank and Sue to realize, in the final episode, how out-of-touch they had become with respect to all of their children as they go through midlife crises before the new kid(s) are born.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I'm hoping this season was mostly setup for S4, seems like a lot of good threads to explore. But hopefully one of them isn't Goomer, man that dude is fucking creepy.

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Started watching this. A few episodes in (hockey stick) on season 1 and it's gold.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
God damn this season is dark... Did they watch Bojack Horseman and think 'man this show is too uplifting??'

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
didn't like the new season at all, it felt more like Bill Burr laying out his therapy sessions than a comedy. They focused way too much on the dad relationship and the baby. I'm not sure I even laughed once in the season and a few times just wanted to stop watching the show completely. Dunno whats up with animated series that completely lose sight of what made them special in the first place - Family Guy, American Dad, Archer to name a few.

spronk

FPS noob
F returns for season 5 on Nov 25th, 2021. all episodes drop on Netflix

• 1Solidarity

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Decent season. Ended the series on a surprisingly uplifting note. Glad they brought back Nguyen for a couple bits.

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah that ended way more positively than I could have ever expected. Liked it.

• 2Like