F is for Family

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I've liked this more than the first season too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm curious as to who is doing the McConnehey impression. Because that shit was hillarious. I watched the credits, it wasn't him. Fooled me.

Kid. That's the point. When your dick gets hard the story never makes sense.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious as to who is doing the McConnehey impression. Because that shit was hillarious. I watched the credits, it wasn't him. Fooled me.

Kid. That's the point. When your dick gets hard the story never makes sense.

Vic? That's Sam Rockwell.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Really liked Season 2.

Better than Season 1 IMO.

Come at me.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I grew up in the shit he is making fun of so this show hits all the right notes with me. Plus I could listen to Burr rant all day and never get bored of it. And yeah, loved season one, but this one topped it. The fucking sexist lounge singer bits had my in tears I was laughing so hard.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No you should watch season 1 to better understand season 2. It's worth it, the first season ends up pretty OK, but yeah nowhere near as good as season 2. Season 3 drops on the 30th!

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
S1 is a little more of a slog, but it gets there. S2 starts there and stays there.

S3 should be pretty good too.

Hype.

It's kinda like King of the Hill for yankees. I liked S1 more when I started to think of it that way. S2 I liked just more on it's own merit.

joz123

Potato del Grande
New season is out. I like the new characters. Finale was great.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Been rationing the episodes but enjoying it so far. Such a wonderfully fucked up look at the 70s.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've watched the first 3-4 episodes and I'm not liking it nearly as much as the first two seasons. I will definitely finish it though.

• 1Like

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
You know what? You know what? You know what? I think I was that weird little kid growing up, except our hobo cartoon showing clown was Sammy B. Good.

Fedor

<Banned>
r89rvljmsm121.png

uttz6whghc221.jpg

Dahmer_a_l.jpg

joz123

Potato del Grande
Phillip is the best part of the new season. Him going slowly insane then trying to murder Hobo Jojo was great.

iannis

Musty Nester
Halfway through and I've only seen like two jokes. It's not bad as such, it's just a lot more like season one. It's a mildly absurdist view of the seventies.

It's basically back to being a somewhat seriously intentioned drama. You've got race issues, class issues, gender issues all being acted out.

It's pretty decent. It's just not a little bit funny. Maybe he put it in the back end, like season one.

Last edited: