F1 2013 Season

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
But that would lead to Fazana admitting Vettel > Webber and im afraid thats not gonna happen.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Vettel is better than Webber most of the time. Vettel is a very good driver, he just isn't as good as he thinks he is. This is old ground
tongue.png

Doesn't stop me pointing out the complete bullshit RBR pull all the time to make sure their goldenboy gets the glory. Add on top of that the constant whiny spoilt brat messages from said golden boy and yeah, the hate is strong in this one and the fact he gets booed worldwide nowadays shows I'm not a lone voice in the dark.

At least Schumacher played up his cartoon villainy, I can respect that at least! He wanted to crush the competition and gave no fucks, he didn't try pretending he was a misunderstood good guy
biggrin.png

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Your doing it wrong get a satellite dish and tune in on (astra) german free tv to see the vettelreich march onto victory (not that you would do that but who knows).
Also to fuel some rage in this part of the forum:

rrr_img_45521.jpg
Consider it fuelled...

I see your Krout finger, and raise with an Aussie middle.

rrr_img_47253.jpg

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Awesome pic, where was it taken? Kinda looks like a kitchen, maybe Webbers?

Fazana_sl

shitlord
The kitchen part made me laugh, I'm presuming the storage drawers gave off the kitchen vibe. It's deffo a garage with the pitbox outline being painted on the floor and all.

Google was no help at all, sticking in mark webber middle finger just has him doing it to the Vettelreich earlier this year
biggrin.png

From the godawful wingplates I'm thinking it's the RB7 from 2011.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Toro Rosso have announced the replacement for the departing Ricciardo, almost everyone in the know who had been asked recently thought it was going to da Costa but in a surprise twist a 19 year old Russian kid, Daniil Kyvat, has been handed the drive. Two russian teenagers on the grid next season, jeebus...

Kvyat gets 2014 Toro Rosso F1 seat - Racer.com

Saban_sl

shitlord
Unless someone crashes into Vettel, the WDC and constructors are going to be finished in india. Not much point paying attention until next year for me.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Unless someone crashes into Vettel, the WDC and constructors are going to be finished in india. Not much point paying attention until next year for me.
SV just has to manage 5th or better and he's got it. Still, USA and Brazil are great races, with Brazil defining epic.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awesome pic, where was it taken? Kinda looks like a kitchen, maybe Webbers?
Dyvim, I think I grabbed that picture from Autosport. But I just looked again and cannot find it... Anyway, yes Silence is right about the general location.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sense some rustling of the jimmies

Vettel finger Canadian 1006.jpg
Well... after the donuts, I guess you have to dislike him a little bit less? That was a moment of awesome in emotionless F1.

Funny though, during his podium speech when he talked about the booing and how he'd done nothing wrong, I started to feel sorry for him. But at the same moment my friend yelled out at the TV - "You lying little faggot!"