FAA orders stop all UPS flights

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Latest I just heard was extensive damage, 2-3 weeks minimum, and most of the tracons surrounding the center don't have much extra capacity to handle the load. Hopefully you're not traveling anywhere near chicago or over Chicago, people are going to be routed around it for a long time. (Ex: south bend has like 2 radar scopes, a center might have 70 positions or more)

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My flight at 2pm PST was inexplicably delayed to 2:45pm. It's pretty early for that to be rescheduled. I wonder if this is the cause. I'm sticking on the west coast though. Just flying to LAX.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Latest I just heard was extensive damage, 2-3 weeks minimum, and most of the tracons surrounding the center don't have much extra capacity to handle the load. Hopefully you're not traveling anywhere near chicago or over Chicago, people are going to be routed around it for a long time. (Ex: south bend has like 2 radar scopes, a center might have 70 positions or more)
I'm flying to North Carolina tomorrow morning.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
My flight at 2pm PST was inexplicably delayed to 2:45pm. It's pretty early for that to be rescheduled. I wonder if this is the cause. I'm sticking on the west coast though. Just flying to LAX.
That's probably completely unrelated if you're not flying over or into Chicago. But they might have pushed back a few planes so that people wouldn't miss connections for example, the plane late getting to Denver or Las Vegas because it had to fly an extra 15 minutes before flying on to the lax.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
They just cancelled my flight and moved me to the same flight but a day later. This piece of shit faggot cost me a day's worth of vacation. I hope they fucking execute him by throwing him into a running jet engine.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My dad worked at that center for 25 years or so, been retired about 5 years now but that shits crazy.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
NPR said it was a contractor that set the fire intentionally, so yeah, string him up by his toes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They just cancelled my flight and moved me to the same flight but a day later. This piece of shit faggot cost me a day's worth of vacation. I hope they fucking execute him by throwing him into a running jet engine.
That sucks man.
frown.png

I say we vote him off the island. Send him to Russia.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Thats not a punishment, thats a reward. Im going to Russia with my cousin, Country Araysar

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Im going to Moscow to meet up with the Moscow chapter of our nonprofit charity and then heading down to Eastern Ukraine to see what we can do to help

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Enjoy being on the no fly list, that's probably why you got bumped back a day.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Apparently the guy got transfered from Chicago to Hawaii and was upset...really?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think you're serious about going to Ukraine but if you do go to Russia or that area be careful.