Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They're remaking Sailor Moon, how is it surprising they're remaking Tenchi Muyo? Early 90s anime remakes are all the rage (and by rage I mean profit).
wife and i checked out sailor moon remake for the lolz, wow its still horrible to watch, couldn't get past 1 eps.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I kinda wish they would remake Macross. It was one of the only series I prefered the dub over the original japanese voices. Theres a remake on youtube of the original Macross opening that was updated and it looked fucking amazing. I think I still prefer the Robotech music and opening over the original japanese but its still amazing.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I kinda wish they would remake Macross. It was one of the only series I prefered the dub over the original japanese voices. Theres a remake on youtube of the original Macross opening that was updated and it looked fucking amazing. I think I still prefer the Robotech music and opening over the original japanese but its still amazing.
transformers G1, peter cullen should never be dubbed over.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Attack on Titan Season 2 announced yesterday for an August 2015 release.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Attack on Titan Season 2 announced yesterday for an August 2015 release.
rrr_img_76641.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Goddamnit, we have to wait almost an entire year for season 2 of AoT?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Nice line up, but id kill for more index and railgun. Some more Spice and Wolf would be just as awesome too!