Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Was going to catch up on some older stuff I missed between seasons, my list I'm starting is:

-Mirai Nikki -- after 2 episodes it seems pretty good.
-Shigurui
-Monster
-Basilisk

*I found these from looking at myanimelist for things similar to Berserk, Claymore, Ninja Scroll and some other darker anime. Does anything other than Berserk have that sort of fit that dark grittiness? I started catching up on the manga again since I haven't found anything that's really grabbed me anime wise lately.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Was going to catch up on some older stuff I missed between seasons, my list I'm starting is:

-Shigurui
-Monster
-Basilisk

*I found these from looking at myanimelist for things similar to Berserk, Claymore, Ninja Scroll and some other darker anime. Does anything other than Berserk have that sort of fit that dark grittiness? I started catching up on the manga again since I haven't found anything that's really grabbed me anime wise lately.
Seen all of these, all A+++ - Monster was some cray shit.

velk

Trakanon Raider

IIRC 3 was where it really started to work for me, the one with the prox bombs. Yuno has to be the craziest bitch in anime, and anime has a lot of crazy bitches ;p

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
IIRC 3 was where it really started to work for me, the one with the prox bombs. Yuno has to be the craziest bitch in anime, and anime has a lot of crazy bitches ;p
I got to where Rei, the little kid, got ganked. So far Yuno is awesome and scary at the same time.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Rewatching FMA brotherhood. Gd this shit was fucking sad all the fucking time.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Holidays are ruining anime...No Shigatsu this week or Parasyte is intolerable.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I felt that the Nina arc in the original FMA was a lot worse than it was in FMA:B. Maybe it's because I was expecting it in Brotherhood, but it seemed a little more rushed.

I felt that the Nina arc in the original FMA was a lot worse than it was in FMA:B. Maybe it's because I was expecting it in Brotherhood, but it seemed a little more rushed.
It was much more rushed. They pretty much bumrushed through the first third of the series because it was identical to what the original, FMA anime had done, then they got down to the business of kicking the first series ass when they diverged for the last two thirds of the season.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Considering the voice actors are the same, I actually like watching the first half of FMA and then switching to FMA:B.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Around what episode do you swap over, and what episode is it on FMA:B? That might be a good idea.

Only thing I really didn't like about the original FMA was how long that stupid sun priest (dead bird) arc went. Why does a lame arc like that require 2 episodes? PASS!

The Master

Bronze Squire
Around what episode do you swap over, and what episode is it on FMA:B? That might be a good idea.

Only thing I really didn't like about the original FMA was how long that stupid sun priest (dead bird) arc went. Why does a lame arc like that require 2 episodes? PASS!
I forget where I got this from, but this what I do:

Watch the original 2003 anime through episode 17. I skip episodes 4, 10, 11, and 12 (bland filler imo).

Jump over to Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood episode 7.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and no one noticed Log Horizon was missing either. God, that new studio has done such a shit job.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone watched belzebub? i saw it on hs, so i thought to give it a shot, damn it kill me so much, very few show made me laugh so much as that.