Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, Nanatsu no Taizai is pretty damn entertaining. I think it doesn't get the comments largely due to it not being on crunchyroll, which is what it seems like most of the hardcore anime poster types tend to focus on. As it is, for streaming I end up having to watch random anime websites because I am honestly just too lazy to torrent it for better quality =/

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im now on episode 7 and yeah its very entertaining. Its like what Fairy Tail would have been if it wasnt aimed at people in elementary school.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
im watching it, and reading the manga as well. I like the story, i dont like the art and drawnings... too much kiddy/dragonball resemblance. Beside that, the story is enjoyable, the fights are over the top and uhm thats it. Personally i prefer trinity seven to nanatsu, but that is my own taste etc.. anyway by no means its a bad show, on the contrary... (i just have problems with that kind of arts heh).

Btw kinda agree yona became quite enjoyable from ep2, quite sparkled my interest.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I watch Nanatsu regularly, its a good show and I like the uniqueness of it. Meliodas is a solid main character, I love when he harasses Elizabeth.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's some remotely passable subs out for the Expelled from Paradise movie now. Fan service, a bunch of talking, but good ol' mecha action for the third act.

Fadaar

That guy
I can't get enough of it. Shinich has entered certified bandages country at this point, even shocking migis.
Migi after Shinichi basically had a "hold my beer and watch this" moment:

maxresdefault.jpg

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Binged on Fate Zero and I'm now a few episodes in to UBW. Goddamnit why can't everything be animated this well?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wish they had did Naruto vs Pain fight - I mean that fight was such a disaster of animation!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watch Nanatsu regularly, its a good show and I like the uniqueness of it. Meliodas is a solid main character, I love when he harasses Elizabeth.
Really like the manga but couldn't get into the anime. It's just too low budget. Hopefully it picks up viewership and gets a better budget in the future. Weird to see mangastream pick it up since redhawkscans actually put out quality scanlations.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Low Budget? whaaa? The next episode is going to be some serious Tits from the looks of it. Its production quality seems hire than that of LH and the fights seem great so idk.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Really like the manga but couldn't get into the anime. It's just too low budget. Hopefully it picks up viewership and gets a better budget in the future. Weird to see mangastream pick it up since redhawkscans actually put out quality scanlations.
I dont personally believe it is low budget. Animations are well done (not top notch ofc, but it isnt bad at all). The thing is the type of character drawning and setting that imho may mislead into thinking is low budget. It is just the style, sort of dragonball type of drawnings that i really dislike. Tho the art its the same as the manga, so..

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yes and with Vanadis ending its up to UBW to remove the suck that is LH this season for Saturday.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New type of Royal Guard system got a laugh from me, the rest was filler / clips episode style.