Fall 2014 Anime Thread

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I've heard that this season should have a bit more action as apparently there will be raids of sorts. No idea if that is just a rumor though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did log horizon finish good? I stopped in the teens, wasn't really interested and busy.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was good except the last two episodes which was after the climax.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It was pretty good, but the romance nonsense really made me want to go something-something.

rgpGZXr.gif

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
It was a mediocre imo but interesting since it was about an MMO universe. Good concepts and all but the lame romance, the stupid girl who liked glasses dude, and lack of any combat longer than 10 seconds was meh to me.

Then again this season of SAO is quite disappointing as well.

Kaige i love your avatar.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
These are 3 new Thursday shows:

Amagi Brilliant Park
Gundam G no Reconguista
Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I watched Dengeki-Gai, was pretty funny if you like workplace comedies. It also has a heavy bent towards anime/manga/doujinshi goods since it's a book store in Akibihara.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Claymore manga ended, hopefully we get a faithful anime adaption with a true ending.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Terraformars officially dropped. That censoring is ridiculous and reportedly will only get worse as it goes on.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, I guess we have to wait for the blu-ray releases.

First episode of Log Horizon 2 was decent.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Yay more log horizon, love this. Glad they kept Database honestly.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im enjoying Terrformars but the censoring is asssss tight.
Karen Senki is pretty good for a short but its a lil odd.
The new Gundam show is a throwback but the plot seems so weirdly paced its hard to say i like it.
Madari no Ou to Vanadis seem to be the show im enjoying the most with its one episodes so far.
Log Horizon is still just a mediocre MMO anime to me so far, maybe it will be interesting this time around.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah vanadis i like it too, the set up is nice and the story seem promising from what ive read. karen senki is nice, but i dont like short stuff either. Gave a look to Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete, but hmm didnt make my mind up yet, seem like little buster ex with a sci fi vibe? maybe? dunno if ill keep watch.

So the new fate is the same story of old stay/night but from tohsaka/archer pov instead of emiya/saber? Never the less the animation and graphic are superb.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck i came so hard when Archer and Lancer started to fight, the animation is so fuckin sweet.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Amagi Brilliant Park got delayed due to the Asian games Women's Volleyball, it will air on the 6th. It is directed by the guy who did Hyouka and Full Metal Panic, the story is written by the guy who created Full Metal Panic as well.