Fall 2016 Anime Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Lol? Black King in Drifters is clearly Jesus. In the middle, you can see the Stigmata in the palm of his hand.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Lol? Black King in Drifters is clearly Jesus. In the middle, you can see the Stigmata in the palm of his hand.

Yep. And he's healing all the wounded half humans at the end. I guess getting crucified did get to him and he became an end he? :p

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If you're not watching Hibike! Euphonium, what the fuck is wrong with you? Go watch it! The latest episode /delivered/. All aboard the feels train, choo choo!

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Best action anime this year.

HD1XwAJ.jpg

F5vRlMb.jpg

coV3pq4.jpg

tumblr_ofqiks2oT81qet0cro2_500.gif

BzAceKM.gifv

jfx4S2w.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yet another good episode of Haikyuu. Not as powerful as last week, but good none the less. Hinata is going to be dragging soon.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So about half through this season and I have pretty much stopped watching everything as only flipflappers has kept my interest. I need some re:zero back in my life.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ajin is a strong season. I didn't think the close of this episode would come close do doing that. It seemed really out of place, but makes more sense when the 2nd "event" happened.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Didn't get caught up on drifters until today.....holy fucking shit the rape dungeon. Shit is about to hit the fan hard.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Didn't get caught up on drifters until today.....holy fucking shit the rape dungeon. Shit is about to hit the fan hard.

"You don't kill a man that has surrendered."
*discovers rape dungeon*
"Scratch that, we are killing every single one of those bastards."

Toyohisa is such a badass.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Keijo has become a guilty pleasure of mine lol.

When I first saw the trailer, I was decided to skip it. Was bored this week so I decided to at least look at a few episodes and ended up watching them all up. The sheer ridiculousness of it all makes it fun in the end. Every fucking time they are on the Land I'm just laughing my ass out because it's so over the top.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
It's definitely a dumb guilty pleasure show. Strangest part is the fan service isn't even really a focus at all, just the dumbass sport and everything that goes with it.

• 1Like