Fall 2016 Anime Thread

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm actually enjoying some of the shows this season more than I thought I would. So far I'm watching -

Magical Girl Raising Project
Wagnaria
Izetta
Bloodivores
March Comes in Like a Lion
Ping Pong Girls
Trickster
Cheating Craft
To Be Hero
Keijo
All Out
Drifters
Poco's Udon World
Occultic;Nine

That's quite a few more than I usually watch each season. I'd say give stuff a try if you haven't yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Keijo is 100% cheesecake and fan service. Maybe it will turn out great like Cross Ange. Maybe not. Still cheesecake and fan service.

Izetta is really pretty aesthetically. We'll see if the story is good or not.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Very solid episode of Haikyuu. The "new" competitor guy reminds me a lot of the clown from HxH.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
If you haven't seen Kimi no Na wa Xarpolis Xarpolis drop what you're doing and watch it now. It truly earns its #1 highest rated anime of all time on MAL.

Goes for everyone else too. Set aside 2 hours, grab a beer and enjoy.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm trying to download it now. Thanks.

Let me know what you think, it's a real feels train.

It's been the #1 film in Japan for the past 5 weeks, even normies are going to see it. It's made about $140 million US dollars so far which is far above expectations.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Izetta was great.

Watching that German advance was just terrifying. Being in a foxhole, getting shot all over the place, bombers just letting lose, the sense of hopelessness. Watching the guy that was standing next to you get shot when he pops his head up. Man war sucks and this captures it.

Puts you up front on the front lines and when she realizes that everything they're doing is just to buy time, that sense of despair. I have to say the music is really good too. Especially in the beginning with the tanks steamrolling through everything, and battling the tanks later on. Overall a fantastic ep.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It was a great Izetta. As far as Kimi, I'll watch it tonight then have my wife watch it soon as well. She'll love it, I bet.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Satou still a boss, Mika is a boss - things are progressing per normal!

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you haven't seen Kimi no Na wa Xarpolis Xarpolis drop what you're doing and watch it now. It truly earns its #1 highest rated anime of all time on MAL.

Goes for everyone else too. Set aside 2 hours, grab a beer and enjoy.
That was excellent, thanks!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ajin is definately off to a strong start. I wasn't expecting them to side with the Government, but who knows. Maybe this is part of a larger plan to break away all together?

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
you guys watching Ajin without subs or just getting whatever sketchy fansubs are up on nyaa?

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eh stopped caring about ajin since catching up on the manga (crunchyroll is scanlating it on their site btw). The story kind of falls apart in the later chapters. Zero fucks given about the main character.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm watching the subs on Nyaa.

Here's the Nyaa link for episode 1 that I used (subs hardcoded)
NT > [engR]]Ajin 2 - 01

Here's a direct link to the subtitle file I used for episode 2. I used this with the Ohys-Raws copy

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So where do I find Kimi no Na wa ? watched the trailer and I'm all in, I want to watch it bad.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
So where do I find Kimi no Na wa ? watched the trailer and I'm all in, I want to watch it bad.

There's screeners at the regular places, but it's still in cinemas in Japan, you're going to have to wait a long time if you want a blueray copy.

• 1Like