Fall 2022 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
As much as I love all things Gundam, I regret making that the title picture for this thread. It's too damn white, and it makes me want to skip over it on the list of threads. It makes me wish I had chosen Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita instead. I think the darker theme with the beams of light shining through would catch my eye more on the thread list page.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A lot to look forward to this Fall, will be a busy week for sure... and much appreciated after this abysmal Summer season.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Urusei Yatsura reboot is getting me all hopeful for new Ranma.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Didn't see much that interests me. Will give the Gundam a try. Haven't watch a whole series since Seed / Destiny and I've tried. Will watch the SAO movie when it comes out.

Maybe Berzerk Memorial.

Was hoping for Bofuri 2 but don't see it unless it's under another name. Will try watching some random stuff I guess, that's how I found Vivy and Shadows House.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ohh... Lots of good shit coming next year. Solo Leveling, and season 2 Mushoku Tensei. It looks like the animation quality took a hit, but I still really like the show, so I'll keep with it.

Christ...what is that 10FPS?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
As much as I love all things Gundam, I regret making that the title picture for this thread. It's too damn white, and it makes me want to skip over it on the list of threads. It makes me wish I had chosen Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita instead. I think the darker theme with the beams of light shining through would catch my eye more on the thread list page.
man it's been 7years since ironblooded orphans, at least this is not universal century, i actually hate UC gundam w/o char or amuro.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The Urusei Yatsura reboot is getting me all hopeful for new Ranma.
For the generations that know nothing about the original this could be good. Rumiko Takahashi has had a good 50 years of high quality manga and anime.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Reincarnated as a sword looks like it will be one of those trash anime monstrosities for the bubbles of the world at first look to me. But the animation in episode one is surprisingly good. I got my eye on this show being one of those surprises from left field.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Mob Psycho 3 is enough for me to be interested

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reincarnated as a sword looks like it will be one of those trash anime monstrosities for the bubbles of the world at first look to me. But the animation in episode one is surprisingly good. I got my eye on this show being one of those surprises from left field.
I'll wait for Reincarnated as a Stripper Pole to get adapted.

Fadaar

That guy
Amateur

I read this whole manga a while ago

• 2Worf

Malkav

French Madman
I really recommend watching the Gundamn prologue that is already released (episode 0), it was pretty fucking great.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just saw the first gundam episode, was decent. A gundam school. Ok, willing to give it a chance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user