Fall 2026 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Overgeared

Genre: Animation, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2026-10-02

Cast: Tatsumaru Tachibana

Overview: Shin Youngwoo (a.k.a. Grid), an unlucky man in life and a low-level player in the popular VR game "Satisfy," finds a powerful item that earns him a rare legendary class title: "Pagma's Successor." He’s now a skilled blacksmith who can forge unique weapons and equip the game's most powerful gear. Grid resolves to use his new abilities to achieve fame and fortune, but as his very existence begins to stir up trouble in Satisfy, he realizes that life as a legend may be more than he bargained for….
 

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
fall-2026.jpg


I'm jumping the gun a little on this thread, but whatever. The show I have highlighted is a series of webnovels that I really liked, even if the majority of you guys disliked it. I don't know if I have faith in this coming anime, but I'll still give it the college try.

Also, Exiled Heavy Knight has a total of 26 episodes. I really thought it was going to be done in a week or two, but I guess not.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,632
64,451
Tensei Kizoku - It's back! Fuck yeah!
Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita - It's back! Fuck yeah!
Apothecary Diaries - It's back! Fuck yeah!
Overgeared - Good manhwa, hope the anime is good.
Black Clover - It's back! Fuck yeah!
Magic Knight Rayearth - ....the fuck? It's back! Fuck yeah!
Livid Lady - Continuing goodness is good.
DBZ Super Beerus - No idea WTF is going on after the death of Toriyamasensei, will give this a try.
Tensei Goblin - Will give it a try
Tsuihou sarata - Will give it a try
Red Rain - I enjoyed this season, will keep watching
Heavy Knight - Mo OP loot and canned CGI town reruns.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
2,479
7,286
The "Continuing Series" subsection always confuses the heck out of me when you have new seasons of stuff listed in the TV section.

Black Clover and Apothecary Diaries will be instant watches for me.
Link Click S3 started out in a weird late summer/early fall gap (not sure if that's the reason it wasn't on the list or if the list is only anime and not donghua), and I've been binging the hell out of (and being psychologically destroyed by) that.
I would like to get into Diamond Ace, but I'm trying to catch up on a backlog.

We are now one quarter away from SLF Season 3!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
The Summer season is rapidly ending. It's almost time for Fall to commence!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,632
64,451
Ogre's Bride was decent. A little fluffy around the edges, and no real tension, but it was a fun little story.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
315
166
I didn't look through the picture, but I am pretty sure Wild Last Boss Appears comes back next month too. That was a pretty fun watch.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
It looks like Overgeared started airing today.
Aristocrat Appraisal also started again today. This is now episode 25, but season 3.

EDIT: And I just finished the last episode of Hell Mode. I really dislike the animation style, but the story is good. The way it ended was a little different than the novel as well. They breezed over some stuff.
In the novel, the new God was just going to outright change their class to the next star while keeping their level at 100. Then Allen suggests that the party "give" their experience to him in order to build his strength as a new god. And in doing so, he will now raise all of the characters eventually up to 4-star character. But the raise is only a single star at a time, so if you're only 1-star, you become 2-star and back to level 1 (but maintain some of your stats as well as abilities).
Doing it like that, his entire party can eventually become 4-star, with a single 5-star. It'll just take grinding the dungeons more and more.

And next season, you'll see how the S-Rank dungeon is. It's not at all like the previous dungeons because it isn't instanced.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,807
19,190
I watched the first of Overgeared, and it was very nostalgic for me. I remember reading the novel (not the manga). It looks like it did away with a lot of the character noises the author originally included, which some people couldn't look beyond. It's off to a good start.

Also, the new episode of Aristocrat Appraisal is decent as well. It starts off with a new problem, but that will give him the foundation to overcome this new problem and win something. We'll see.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,632
64,451
I watched the first of Overgeared, and it was very nostalgic for me. I remember reading the novel (not the manga). It looks like it did away with a lot of the character noises the author originally included, which some people couldn't look beyond. It's off to a good start.

Also, the new episode of Aristocrat Appraisal is decent as well. It starts off with a new problem, but that will give him the foundation to overcome this new problem and win something. We'll see.
Overgeared is a very fun manhwa. First ep was good, so will keep watching.

Appraisal should be fun. Big baddie finally coming out to play.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,811
20,693
Anyone know how many episodes are supposed to be in this new One Piece season format for the Elbaph arc? Seems like the last episode left on a "break" type of cliff hanger.
 

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
315
166
Anyone know how many episodes are supposed to be in this new One Piece season format for the Elbaph arc? Seems like the last episode left on a "break" type of cliff hanger.

Yea that is it for the season, they are doing 26 episodes a year now. I don't think there is a definite date yet just coming back sometime in 2027. Hopefully it is before the God Valley movie releasing next summer.

Dude I love One Piece but they need to hurry up with it already lol, I don't want Oda to have to stop writing for whatever reason before it is done.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
10,811
20,693
Dude I love One Piece but they need to hurry up with it already lol, I don't want Oda to have to stop writing for whatever reason before it is done.
I agree. I thought I remember hearing somebody say there's only 2 arcs left but there's still so much to wrap up. We haven't even gotten into Dragon and the revolutionary army.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nulolan

Lord Nagafen Raider
315
166
I agree. I thought I remember hearing somebody say there's only 2 arcs left but there's still so much to wrap up. We haven't even gotten into Dragon and the revolutionary army.


Well In theory there should only be 2 islands left, Lodestar and then Laughtale. So maybe just 2 arcs with lodestar/Laughtale being one and like one for some final war. Idk though because they don't even have all the road poneglyphs, there is still one missing that only clue is man marked by flames. I don't see manga ending in the 2020s let alone the anime though.

EDIT: I think after the imu scuffle Loki and/or Gaban will help to put a lot of the final pieces together. I am kind of hoping they find a way for Loki to join the crew too, since he wanted to be in Rock's crew but missed his chance he can be with future King of the Pirates at least.
 
Last edited:
TV show information provided by The Movie Database